Being an outdoor enthusiast and marksman gives Tom Selleck the opportunity to star in leading roles as a cowboy as shown on this list of Tom Selleck western movies. Tom Selleck is an accomplished actor best known as Thomas Magnum from the television show, "Magnum P.I."
- “The Sacketts,” is a 1979 made for TV western starring Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot and Jeff Osterhage. A two part series, it tells the story of the three Sackett brothers, Teel, Orrin and Tyrell.
- “The Shadow Riders” is a 1982 romantic western starring Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot and Katherine Ross. The Traven brothers have a showdown with confederate rebels after discovering that they had wreaked havoc on their town and kidnapped Dal’s sweetheart.
- “Quigley Down Under,” a 1990 western drama, stars Tom Selleck as a sharpshooter Matt Quigley. Tom is hired by an Australian rancher to shoot and kill aborigines.
- “Last Stand at Saber River” is a 1997 action-packed western, made-for-TV drama starring Tom Selleck as Paul Cable. After returning home to Texas from the Civil War, Paul faces new challenges.
- “Crossfire Trail” is a 2001 western starring Tom Selleck and Virginia Madsen. Rafe, played by Tom, promises a friend that he will look after his wife Anne and his farm. He travels to the ranch and finds the town villain in control of the ranch and his friend’s wife.
- “Monte Walsh” is a 2003 western TV drama starring Tom Selleck and Keith Carradine. Monte Walsh and Chet Rollins are both cowhands that work on whichever ranch needs their services. “Monte Walsh” depicts the life of a cowhand on a ranch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.