Top 10 Bachelor Party Destinations
Bachelor parties are fun to plan and even more fun to celebrate. Choosing the right bachelor party destination means the difference between a so-so party and a great one. If you are in charge of planning your buddy's big night out before he settles down, think about his favorite activities and plan a party around what the guys love doing together.
- Casinos. There are plenty of states that have legalized gambling, but Nevada will always be king. It is cheaper than other vacation destinations, but you still get to act like high-rollers for a few nights while you let loose with the guys.
- East Coast casinos. If you live in the east and Nevada is just too much for the bachelor and his buddies, you have another option. The beach side town of Atlantic City is like a miniature version of the best gambling cities in the United States and during the day you can hang out by the beach and enjoy the sights.
- The beach. And speaking of the beach, there are few greater places for guys to enjoy beach sight-seeing than in South Beach, Florida. This super hot destination in Miami offers plenty to do all day and night. After a day of relaxing in the sun, the guys can head out to some of the hottest clubs on the East Coast.
- Nightclubs. If your idea of fun is night-clubbing, and doing so where you might run into a few celebrities, take your bachelor party to Los Angeles. The city offers plenty to do during the day and at night, the club scene is raging.
- Beer, brats and bikes. If your buddy’s idea of a good time is more laid-back than clubbing, a city where he can have a beer with the guys, chow down on a German sausage and rev up the Harley is the ideal destination. Milwaukee offers all of this and more, so head north and enjoy the artery-clogging, beer-guzzling fun.
- Nerds get married too. If you are looking for a bachelor party destination for a more cerebral fellow, there are still plenty of options that every can enjoy. Washington, DC features plenty of museums, as well as restaurants and bars for after hours. Turn a potentially academic experience into fun for all the guys by planning a trip to the International Spy Museum.
- Bite the Big Apple. New York is still king when it comes to round-the-clock fun. The city that never sleeps provides plenty of action for single guys and the restaurants, clubs and general wild fun makes it a great bachelor party destination..
- South of the Border. Those who are concerned their bachelor party may get so out of hand the law will get involved can kiss the U.S. goodbye and head south to Mexico. Cancun has plenty of resorts that offer accommodations, all you can eat food, and more importantly, all you can drink specials. Bachelors who really want to live on the edge can plan a great party in Tijuana. Just don’t plan to share the photos with anyone once you get back.
- Fun in a Barrel. If you want to leave the country, but Mexico may be a bit much, Canada is a great bachelor party destination. It is the perfect option for grooms under 21 who won’t be able to get their drink on in the United States. Canada’s drinking age is nineteen.
- Everything in one place. If you want to combine all of the fun of the above locations, consider planning a trip to Las Vegas. In Sin City you will find some of the best restaurants, bars and clubs in the world. There are also more than a few gentlemen's clubs, each varying in degrees of tawdry behavior. Best of all, you cannot walk more than ten steps without passing a slot machine or blackjack table. With everything a wild group of bachelors could want in one location, Las Vegas may be the ideal bachelor party destination.