Hard core rockers know that punk music is timeless and has been an inspiration for all sissy free genres of music so we’ve made up a list of what we think are the top 10 best punk songs of all times.
1. Lust For Life – Iggy Pop: Any old (and we mean OLD) school punk rocker will tell you that this is one of the best punk songs of all times. Good old Iggy had a lust for life, and a hell of a lot of other things too!
2. People Who Died – Jim Carrolls: Speaking of old, this is definitely one of the top 10 best punk songs of all time solely due to it's age! An upbeat song about tragic youth demise. It don't get much more punk rock than that.
3. Skulls – The Misfits: Leather pants, make up, and punk songs about acquiring human craniums. This is just one of the classic punk songs that made The Misfits legendary. It would have been easy to make "the top 10 best punk songs of all times" list, "the Misfits' greatest hits".
4. Anarchy In The UK – Sex Pistols: Maybe this is why they wanted to save the Queen. This aggressive anthem could very well be the best punk rock song of all time by Sid Vicious and Johnny Rotten!.
5. Too Drunk To F@#* – Dead Kennedys: We all hate when that happens, but it still makes for one of the best punk songs, ever.
6. Rise Above – Black Flag: One of the best punk rock songs of all times by one of the best punk rock bands of all times. Hello – Henry Rollins? Need we say more?
7. I Was Wrong – Social Distortion: It wouldn't, couldn't, be a top 10 best punk songs of all times list without Mike Ness! A song (like many Social D songs) that's as heartfelt and painfull as getting a tattoo sleeve.
8. Should I Stay Or Should I Go – The Clash: Everyone on the face of the planet knows that this classic oldie is one of the best punk songs of all time. Simple, classic, punk, The Clash should definitely stay.
9. I Wanna Be Sedated – The Ramones: They usually were sedated but still managed to produce several of the best punk songs of all times.
10.Dammit – Blink 182: With the evolution of the pop genre of punk came Dammit. The youngest offspring of classic punk, Blink 182's sentimental backwash about coming of age has become one of the best punk songs of all times.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.