Wanna smell good and need to know what the top 10 best smelling colognes for men are? They say action speaks louder than words, but a great cologne can let everyone know who you are before you do anything. Below (in no particular order) are the Top 10 Best Smelling Cologne For Men.
- Issey Miyake – L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme. The Japanese fragrance giant has consistently made great cologne and this one is no different. A classic fragrance that is extremely popular with women. This cologne is known to draw women in and leave them asking, "What is that you're wearing?" It has a clean, citrus scent and mellows down into a musky base note. This is a must-have for any man who wants to seduce and charm.
- Prada – Amber Pour Homme. A relative new kid on the proverbial fragrance block, this particular fragrance contains mandarin, bergamot, patchouli, and orange blossom. The smell is tempting and begs for the smeller to come closer. Despite their lack of experience in the fragrance industry, Prada more than makes up for lost time with this great scent.
- Giorgio Armani – Emporio Armani He. Released simultaneously with Emporio Armani She, this fragrance complements its other half by featuring notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, musk, vetiver and cardamom. The woodsy scent is great for work or play.
- Burberry – Brit for Men. Burberry delivers consistently with its fragrances. This is a classic woodsy scent that should be a staple in any man's cologne repertoire. Some say that it leaves a bit of a baby powder scent after the drydown, but this is a rare occurence.
- Hanae Mori – H.M. This cologne is not well-known to the average consumer. Ask any true fragrance connoisseur and they will tell you that Hanae Mori is a good investment. It's an oriental scent with notes of lavender, jasmine, moss, and surprisingly chocolate. If you want to entice a woman with a sweet tooth, then Hanae Mori is the way to go.
- Gucci – Gucci Pour Homme. A throwback to male scents of the seventies, Tom Ford created this fragrance with notes of leather, amber, white pepper and ginger. A nice woody-oriental, it is definitely masculine and very potent. This cologne is for the man that wants to be or already is the boss.
- Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men. A slightly citrusy scent noted with orange blossom, grapefruit, basil and coriander, The One for Men delivers a smooth smell. It dries down with a hint of tobacco and it a hit with the ladies.
- Sean John – Unforgivable. No one expected Sean Combs' fragrance to be as great as it is, but that doesn't diminish its success. Do not be fooled by the notes of lavender, cashmere, iris, and amber. This scent has great staying power and is a must-have for your collection.
- Yves Saint Laurent – Rive Gauche Pour Homme. This is a classic YSL scent redone by Tom Ford containing vetiver, patchouli, cloves and bergamot. This woodsy scent has an intense version available that contains a stronger note of patchouli.
- Thierry Mugler – Angel Men. This mysterious scent is perfect for those coffee shop lurkers who love boho girls who write bad poetry & can't live without caffeine. The fragrance provides all the ingredients of a great cup of coffee: dark chocolate, coffee, vanilla and caramel. A timeless scent, it also has notes of peppermint, patchouli and musk.