A little blast from the last, these top 10 breakup songs 2009 helped us all to drown a little bit of that sorrow. While it may not be 2009 anymore, these songs are still welcome after a breakup, regardless.
- "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson Kelly Clarkson got another hit with "My Life Would Suck Without You." This song is a good song for those people who find themselves stuck in on-again/off-again relationships. While that other person may make your life a hell, you would not be happy if they weren't in your lives.
- "Please Don't Leave Me" by Pink "Please Don't Leave Me" certainly captures the feeling of a bad breakup. It's all too easy to be horrible to your significant other, and feel no remorse until you realize you are in danger of losing them.
- "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects "Gives You Hell" was instantly popular and still remains a breakup anthem for the masses. It's angry and in your face, which is the perfect feeling for a breakup song.
- "Rehab" by Rihanna Sometimes after a bad breakup, you just feel like you need a relationship rehab. That's essentially what Rihanna's hit song, "Rehab" is about.
- "Heartless" by Kanye West Women can be cruel, no doubt about it, "Heartless" captures that truth all too well. At times, men are perfectly justified in thinking that women are cold and heartless creatures.
- "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups A mid-tempo song, the alternative rock group successfully captured the feeling of a breaking up. Realizing you've spent far too much time waiting for someone who wasn't who you thought they were.
- "Don't Trust Me" by 3Oh!3 While some may not consider "Don't Trust Me" to be a traditional breakup song, it can definitely be included in the category. After breaking up with a girl who's spoiled and unfaithful, "Don't Trust Me" can quickly become your anthem.
- "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo Sometimes, after a breakup, just being sorry doesn't cut it. "Whatcha Say" became in instant hit, and an anthem for justified breakups.
- "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce After a breakup, it can be hard to not dwell on all the good times there were. "Sweet Dreams" captures that feeling very well. That other person can either be a dream or a nightmare.
- "Sometime Around Midnight" by Airborne Toxic Event Quickly becoming known as an ultimate breakup song, "Sometime Around Midnight" is a mid-tempo song. It's melancholy and it can depress even those who are happily in a relationship.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.