Top 10 Business Jobs
The top 10 business jobs are career paths that you can choose to get the most out of your training and experience. These are broad categories that have a variety of sub-headings for you to investigate. But the list of top 10 business jobs is an excellent place to start your job hunt and career planning.
- Attorney. There are several areas of law to practice including corporate law, civil law and criminal law. As an entry-level attorney you will be asked to do research for cases and help the trial attorney prepare to go to court. The salary range for an attorney in the United States is between $77,000 and $105,000 per year.
- Family Practice Physician. The family practice physician is the neighborhood doctor. You will need to complete several years of medical training and complete a residency in a state-accredited facility in order to be able to open a family practice. Family practice physicians in the United States make an average salary of between $147,00 to $192,000 per year.
- Financial Planner. A financial planner helps private individuals invest their money and plan for the future. It is a very people-oriented career that requires referrals and networking to stay in business. The average salary for a financial planner in the United States is approximately $75,000 a year.
- Real Estate Agent. In any economy, being a real estate agent is one of the top 10 business jobs you can get. A residential real estate agent in the United States averages $54,000 per year.
- Insurance Claims Adjuster. An insurance claims adjuster takes claims information from clients and then helps to determine fault and compensation. It is one of the top 10 business jobs around because good insurance companies offer secure adjuster jobs in any economy. The median salary for an insurance claims adjuster in the United States is $45,000 per year.
- Insurance Underwriter. An insurance underwriter determines the risk factor of a potential client and then assigns a contract cost based on that risk. Once again, the insurance industry is a place where you will find the more secure of the top 10 business jobs. The salary range for an insurance underwriter in the United States is between $40,000 and $80,000 per year.
- Market Analyst. A market analyst is a marketing specialist that tracks marketplace trends and reports the information to his clients. A market analyst makes a salary range in the United States of between $44,000 and $77,000 per year.
- Purchasing Manager. The purchasing manager helps to keep company costs under control and develops spending policies for the entire company. The average salary in the United States for this member of the list of top 10 business jobs is $95,000 per year.
- Management Consultant. A management consultant helps clients analyze the way they do business and then recommends changes to make the company more efficient. An MBA degree is required to be a management consultant. The salary range for a management consultant in the United States is between $80,000 and $170,000 per year.
- Entry Level Accountant. An entry level accountant does tax calculations, estate planning and general accounting tasks for clients. It can take several years, and a CPA certification, to move up in the accounting world. The average starting salary for an entry level accountant in the United States is between $50,000 and $70,000 per year.