Every college aged student should know the top 10 college party songs. These are the songs that make the frat boys, sorority girls and marching band members proud to show their steps to the masses. You'll appreciate that there's a little bit of something among this list of the top 10 college party songs for every dancing clique. Study it and get familiar so you'll know what song to wild out to after those frustrating exams.
- "Salt Shaker" by the Ying Yang Twins ft. Lil Jon. This is a popular party single that has been enjoyed on many college campuses. Therefore, it may not surprise you that college guys love to see the college girls shaking it like a salt shaker. Just don't appear too perplexed when you see the fellas shaking it like a salt shaker too!
- "I Love College" by Asher Roth. Do you even have to ask why this song is on this list of the top 10 college party songs. Well, it's a song about college and it's a song about partying at college. Enough said!
- "In the Club" by 50 Cent. Come on, you know that just the thought of this song brings a smile to the face of any faithful college party attendee. This song should almost be considered a party anthem or maybe just a Friday night theme song.
- "I’m Drinking Rum and Redbull" by Beenie Man ft. Fambo. You may not have ever heard this reggae song, but it's time you got with the program. This is a college party song because it's fun and its main topic includes a college student's favorite pass time, drinking!
- "Fly Like a G6" by Far East Movement. As one of the latest chart bangers, "Fly Like A G6" deserves to be a participant on the top 10 college party songs. This song can make any student feel fly enough to let go of the college stress and just let loose at a well deserved college party break.
- "Waking Up In Vegas" by Katy Perry. College parties can get a bit crazy. Unless you're trying to give your parents a heart attack, don't take this song literally. This is one of the top ten college party songs because it may become a reality for students who get a bit too wasted during spring break.
- "Party Like a Rockstar." Do you want to know how to unwind after writing a 20 page thesis? "Party Like a Rockstar" to this selection from the top 10 college party songs list. All you have to do is get some friends together, hit the clubs and make it happen.
- "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg. When the semester's over and you've passed all your classes, you've earned the right to "drop it like it's hot". Get your swagger on with this suave college party song made to entertain the pimps and college students alike.
- "Get the Party Started" by Pink. A wise Pink once said, "Get this party started on a Saturday night." The beat from the music makes you want to bob your head in preparation for the dance vibes you experience when hearing this song from the top 10 college party songs list.
- "Let it Rock" feat Lil Wayne. If you're in need of a pick me up after a tedious week, turn this tune on and dance it off. As on of the top 10 college party songs, this tune delivers excitement every time. It's a club banger that's part rock, part hip hop and a whole lot of fun.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."