Top 10 Country Love Songs Of 2008
Country music is well-known for songs about many things, but their love songs are among the top; so here are the top 10 country love songs from 2008.
- "Better as a Memory," by Kenny Chesney. This popular love song from 2008, speaks of a man who loves a woman but feels like he will never be good enough for her. Therefore he decides to leave her, stating, "I'm better as a memory, than as your man."
- "Another Try," by Josh Turner. Josh Turner sings a sad love song about feeling like he really messed up his relationship with his girl. He knows he's the only one to blame and should've tried harder because now he is all alone.
- "Just a Dream," by Carrie Underwood. Another sad love song sung by a popular American Idol. This song is about a girl who was about to be married. As she is standing at the altar, she finds out her fiance, who was in the military, has been killed. She find's this impossible to believe and is hoping it is just a dream.
- "I Still Miss You," by Keith Anderson. People who've recently gone through an unwanted break-up can relate to this song. Keith Anderson sings about trying everything to overcome the sadness he feels after his breakup, but no matter what he tries, he still misses her.
- "Love Story," by Taylor Swift. Young lovers can relate to this top ten love song. It speaks of two young people so in love they who will do anything to be together. No one believes their love is real, but they it is.
- "Everyday," by Rascal Flatts. This top ten song talks about a man so in love with a woman that he tells her through her love, she saved his life. This song is an awesome song about a man who desperately loves his woman.
- "Home," by Blake Shelton. Home is a remake of a Michael Buble song and is a song about a man who desperately wants to go home to the love of his life.
- "Troubador," by George Straight. George Straight is famous for top country love songs. This song talks about chivalry and the way a man should love a woman.
- "We Weren't Crazy," by Josh Gracin. This top ten love song is about two young kids in love. Everyone thought they were crazy, but they proved their love was enough to keep them together forever.
- "Waitin' on a Woman," by Brad Paisley. Brad Paisley did it again in 2008 with another top hit. This song is about a man who is so in love with his woman that he realizes a good woman is worth the wait.
Posted on: Apr. 06, 2010