If you think country music is all about pickup trucks and crying in your beer, then you've got another thing coming to you, which is why we put together a list of the top 10 Country love songs of the '90s. Country music artists have penned some of the most romantic love songs on record. Want to impress your lady? Cook dinner for two, open a bottle of wine, and put on a CD with the top 10 Country love songs of the '90s.
- "Unanswered Prayers" – Garth Brooks This is a great love song for anyone celebrating a double-digit anniversary as the singer meets an old flame and thanks heaven he chose his wife over her.
- "She's in Love With the Boy" – Trisha Yearwood A peppy tune from 1997, reminds us when you're young, love really does conquer all.
- "Just To Hear You Say" – Faith Hill / Tim McGraw Living for those three little words, "I Love You."
- "You Had Me From Hello" – Kenny Chesney For those who believe in love at first sight, this is your song.
- "This Kiss" – Faith Hill A simple song that celebrates the art of the lip lock.
- "Love, Me" – Collin Raye This sappy love song chronicles a love that literally lasts until death do us part.
- "To Make You Feel My Love" – Garth Brooks The perfect song for when you want to say, "honey, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you."
- "It's Your Love" – Tim McGraw and Faith Hill These two country legends were singing from the heart when they took number one in 1997 with this sweet but slightly sexy love song.
- "I Swear" – John Michael Montgomery It's the perfect wedding song as the singer swears he'll always be faithful and in love. Yeah, promises, promises.
"Breathe" – Faith Hill Caught up in the touch, Slow and steady rush—this hot and steamy love song is as close to porn as country music gets.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.