Want to know the top 10 country singles 2009? Country music proved to have many top 10 country singles in 2009. Love songs to sad songs mixed with a few fun loving songs that made you laugh. Country music shows its fans the best side music has to offer. Listed below you will find the top 10 country singles 2009. They are the best songs of that year and will live on forever in the hearts of country music fans everywhere.
- Darryl Worley showed fans a softer side with "Sounds Like Life To Me." This song talks about life and the hardships people face everyday. It shows that life will always have its up and downs but that life is just that way. You cannot change the fact that life happens good or bad.
- A perfect love song called "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum talks about two people who cannot live without each other. They both think of the other at 1 am and decide to call because they cannot get each other out of their head. They both know better but the connection is so strong they can't help themselves.
- "High Cost Of Living" by Jamey Johnson hits people to their core with this song. It talks about drug addition, sex and losing everything you have. Its about the lowest point someone can reach in their lives. This is one song country music fans can relate too.
- "It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker is wonderful. It talks about kids growing up to fast and needing to slow down. It shows that kids try to grow up to fast and things won't always be this bad.
- "Shuttin Down Detroit" by John Rich did not get the deserved attention it should have. He told it like it was when people started losing their jobs and the hardships that followed. A song that hit people to the core and never will be forgot.
- Miranda Lambert hit the nail on the head with "White Liar." Lets just say she told it like it was to cheaters every where. Don't think you can cheat and get away with it because it will come back and bite you in the well you know. That's what Miranda did in the video she got even.
- Taylor swift melted teen hearts with "You belong With Me." Teens feel this way when they want a boy or girl who is with someone else. They think they are better then the other person and they are usually right. Especially if you have been friends for sometime.
- "Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean made women want to ride tractors. This song talks about love and just being together no matter where you are. It can be in the woods or on a tractor with your favorite man. With love in the air anything is possible.
- Zac Brown Band tells a story about a father and son who have visitation in " Highway 20 Ride." This song hit parents who have split up and divorced like a ton of bricks. fathers deserve to see their children grow up just like mothers do. In this song he talks about driving a highway to visit his son and has regrets that things did not work out the way it should have.
- Get up and dance to "Sideways" by Dierks Bentley. This song proves you can go to a dance club have a good time and not get involved in a bar room fight. If you do you need to take it outside. People are heir to have a good time not fight.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.