Making a list of the top 10 famous brands of international beer is no easy feat. It's one thing to explore the wonderful world of international beers, only where do you start? Listed below are 10 international beers worthy of your consideration:
- Guinness. You either love it or you hate it. Regardless of opinion, Guinness is a world-renowned Irish tradition, known for its smoky burnt-coffee flavor and surprising smoothness.
- Corona. No beer goes better with a day at the beach. It's light, crisp, refreshing, and it's the number one imported beer in America. Looking for a Mexican beer that's sweeter? Try Sol.
- Heineken. If you love bitter brews, Heineken is your new best friend. Originally brewed in Amsterdam, this green-bottled beer is now made in more than 115 countries spanning the globe.
- Hacker-Pschorr. Wheat beers are known for their orange-lemon aromas and outstanding drinkability. Brewed in Munich, Hacker-Pschorr is one of the most refreshing wheat beers on the market. For similar beers with a little more heft, try Paulaner or Schneider-Weisse.
- Chimay. It's on the pricey side, but if you've never tried a Belgian Trappist ale, it's certainly worth a pint. Fizzy like Champagne, with the warm roast of a robust brown ale, this beer is brewed in Belgium by Trappist monks. All proceeds from sales of Chimay go towards paying rent on the abbey where it is brewed; any remaining profit is donated to charity.
- Stella Artois. In terms of drinkability, it's hard to top Stella Artois. Exceptional smoothness with more flavor than you would expect from a pilsner.
- Red Stripe. A world-renowned Jamaican lager with a unique taste. Red Stripe is crisp with bold hops, making it a satisfying brew in seasons warm and cold.
- Labatt Blue. Imagine an MGD or Budweiser with a mellower flavor and added robustness. That's Labatt Blue.
- Amstel Light. If you're in search of a light beer with robust flavor, look no further. Amstel Light is similar to Stella Artois, only without the bitterness.
- Newcastle. A brown ale with nutty aromas and a smooth finish, Newcastle originated in England in 1927 and was an overnight success. It remains one of the top selling beers in the United Kingdom.
Newcastle Brown Ale: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_Brown_Ale
Heineken Pilsener: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heineken_Pilsener
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.