Top 10 Fastest Motorcycles In The World
The top 10 fastest motorcycles in the world take speed to the next level. Humans have had a fascination with speed ever since cars have come into the picture. Motorcycles play into that fascination by have a sleek design and having a dangerous edge to them which draws people to them, usually it draws males to them. There are only a handful of motorcycles that are able to keep up with cars in terms of speed and able to be called the fastest motorcycles in the world
- Dodge Tomahawk. With this bike about to get to about the speed of 300 mph, it gets to be titled the fastest motorcycle in the world. The bike in question is the Dodge Tomahawk, this particular bike not only has a very high speed but it is also interesting in the appearance category.
- Suzuki Hayabusa. Being allowed the title of the second fastest bike in the world is the Suzuki Hayabusa. This bike is known to get around 220 mph which is about 80 mph less then the Dodge Tomahawk.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 R. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 R was created in 2004 and still has the place of the third fastest motorcycle. The top speed of this Kawasaki Ninja is around 190, and even though it does not break 200 mph it is still been given the third place.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14. With having a second Kawasaki Ninja on the list, we have a bike that is about to reach about 180 mph and it is the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14. It is a newer model then the ZX-10 R as it was shown to the motorcycle community in 2006.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000. Being the only other Suzuki on the list and being allowed the number five position is great for the Suzuki GSX-R1000. This motorcycle has its top speed at 178 mph which is two lower the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14.
- Yamaha YZF-R1. In the sixth place of the fastest motorcycles in the world we have the only Yamaha on the list. The Yamaha on the list is the Yamaha YZF-R1. This motorcycle has been clocked going about 177 mph for its top speed.
- MV Augusta F4 R312. Somehow a bike from 1994 has managed to stay on the fastest motorcycles in the world list. The MV Augusta F4 R312 was made in 1994 and is still one of the fastest with a top speed at 176 mph.
- Ducati 1098 S. In the number eight spot on the list is a bike that was made out in Italy and is rather unique. This motorcycle is the Ducati 1098 S and it has a liquid engine and it is able to reach up to 172 mph.
- Honda CBR600 RR. In the number nine place is the only Honda on the list which is the Honda CBR600 RR. This bike was shown to the world in 2004 and it has its top speed at about 172 mph.
- BMW R 1200S. The last motorcycle that gets a place on the list of the fastest motorcycles in the world is the BMW R 1200S. This last motorcycle is able to get up to 167 mph which is 133 mph less then the number one motorcycle on the list.