Top 10 Football Fights
The top 10 football fights are some of the most hilarious things to watch while being entertained by sports. Fights are very easily provoked when playing the game of football. A bunch of men in uniforms with enough testosterone to save the world would make any man fight. Many of the fights that are listed below give you an idea of an average practice or game day in the life of a football player.
- Florida State had a fight take place on campus and it happen to be between two very active football players. During a flea market special on campus Richard Good and Cameron Wade had a discussion that lead to a huge fight. Both players were suspended from the team and were not able to play again until told other wise by the coach.
- Kreutz and Miller had a fight after taking a trip to the shooting range. Both Kreutz and Miller are teammates and play on the same team everyday. Miller lied to the public about the fight and said he fell down the steps at his home, the truth was Kreutz broke his jaw during the fight.
- Gary Gibson was involved in two to three fights during one practice. Articles read that Gibson was shown fighting before practice began, during practice, and after practice. Gibson responded by saying some players cant draw the line between when to provoke and went to practice
- Phillip Rivers and Jay Culler received the third best fight award ever in the NFL. Jay Culler is a quarterback and is known to be hated by almost everyone on his team due to his arrogance. Jay Culler fought with several teammates at one time do to a sexual jester that he made to them one day after practice. A huge rivalry resulted in his actions.
- Steve Young vs. Joe Montana. These are two former quarterbacks that played for the San Francisco 49ers. These two quarterbacks got into a disagreement about one another stats within the years that they both played for the 49ers. One thing led to another and Young and Montana was seem publicly fighting in front of teammates.
- Joey Porter vs. Cincinnati. Joey Porter has a track record for talking smack about players and what they represent on the team they play for. Joey Porter teamed up against players from Cincinnati and would not go down without a fight. A fight was initiated between Porter and the team, but simmered down before it got to out of hand.
- Jerry Gainville vs. AFC Cental. Jerry became upset once a official made a call in which he did not agree with. Gainville begin to argue with the official, throwing his hat and disrespectfully pointing in the officials face. Gainville continued to push the official around until he was eventually put out of the game.
- Terrell Owens and Rodney Harrison have been recently going at each others throats for the positions that they hold on opposite teams. Terrell Owens fought with Harrison, later calling him a loser and cheater. The problem between the two still has not been solved.
- LeGarrette Blount and Eric Bakhtian had a very hard intense practice and afterwards it showed. LeGarrette was seen to throw the first punch straight through Eric's mouth piece. The fight continued until it was broken up by other teammates who had no idea where the fight originally started.
- Peyton Manning and Mike Vanderjagt have been at each others throat for years. Both men have met in rivalry games and have had their share of blows. Both men still talk down on each other and wait for the time for when they'll once meet again.