Are you wondering who made the list of 10 hottest black actresses? Beautiful and talented, these women captivate and arouse with a single glance or a whispered word. If you haven't checked out the hottest black actresses in this list, you need to make some notes, head on down to Blockbuster and pull a movie marathon.
- Halle Berry. Beautiful, talented and a truly remarkable woman, Halle Berry is not only one of the hottest black actresses in the world, she's also a former fashion model and winner of the Miss USA World 1986. Considering she's a former beauty queen, we had to include her in our list of the 10 hottest black actresses. Her roles in the "X-Men" movies make it cool to be a nerdy comic fan all over again.
- Yaya DaCosta. A mixture of Brazilian, Cherokee, Irish and West African heritage went into creating this gorgeous beauty. Just one look at her and you're bound to say "yaya" to anything she wants (especially since she can say it in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French or even Japanese). Yaya is not only one of the hottest black actresses around, she's also one of the brainiest.
- Meagan Good. Meagan Monique Good got her start working as an extra on shows like "Doogie Howser, M.D." She gained recognition for her role as Cisely Baptiste in the critically-acclaimed film "Eve's Bayou," and was nominated for several awards. Today, she is considered one of America's hottest black actresses and has several upcoming movies you'll want to keep an eye out for.
- Sanaa Lathan. It's Sanaa's beautiful smile that lands her on the list of 10 hottest black actresses. In addition to her parts in notable movies like "Blade" and "Alien vs. Predator," she's also made her mark on the Broadway stage.
- Naomie Harris. You know a girl has talent when she lands roles with Hollywood favorites, the likes of Johnny Depp. Best known for her supporting role of Tia Dalma in the second and third "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies and her role of Selena in "28 Days Later," Naomie is one of the hottest women to board a pirate ship and one of the hottest black actresses in the world.
- Melyssa Ford. This girl is one of the hottest music video girls, one of the hottest black actresses, and one of the hottest models around. She's gorgeous, graceful and has a body that smokes (and then some).
- LeToya Luckett. LeToya first made her mark as part of the music sensation, Destiny's Child. Since then, however, she's been acting in various plays and movies, hence her position on the list of hottest black actresses. LeToya Luckett most recently starred in the movie "Preacher's Kid," which came out in January of 2010.
- Lauren London. Another foxy lady that got her start in the music world, Lauren London originally began her career in various music videos. She can be seen in past videos by Snoop Dogg, Tyrese and Ludacris. In 2006, she appeared in "Everybody Hates Chris" and she hasn't looked back since. Lauren has more than earned her spot on the list of 10 hottest black actresses.
- Kerry Washington. Beautiful Bronx native, Kerry Washington, made her debut in ABC's "Magical Make-Over," in 1994 but is probably best known for her role as Chelina Hall in "Boston Legal." Kerry tries to keep some memento from every role she plays, which makes her not only one of the hottest black actresses in the world, but also one of the ones with the most crowded closets.
- Jessica White. No list of the 10 hottest black actresses would be complete without Jessica White. Featured model in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue from 2003-2010 as well as a runway model for Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Oscar de la Renta, her roles in "Big Momma's House 2" and on "The Young and the Restless" qualify her as one of the hottest black actresses in the world. In fact, supermodel Tyra Banks dubbed White "the model of her generation."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …