Top 10 Hottest Female Olympians Ever
Selecting the top ten hottest female Olympians is a lofty task. Hot female Olympians can be found in any of the games whether it be summer or winter and throughout the timeline of the games.
This list of ten of the hottest female Olympians ever, consists of ten international beauties whose athletic drive and skills are equaled by their sex appeal.
- Amanda Beard, super sexy four-time Olympian with seven medals to support her swimming prowess.
- Dominique Maltais, Canadian snow boarder with one-medal to her credit. She is an amazing athlete, firefighter and beauty.
- Heather Mitts will have any man with blood still flowing become and instant soccer fan. What a gorgeous woman and her field presence is unmistakable.
- Maria Rieschis the pride of Germany. This lovely skier is a two-time medallist and begs the question, “How is it the snow doesn’t melt beneath her?”
- Claudia Toth, Australia’s curling beauty, is often sought after internationally for modelling and as a spokes person. With such grace and beauty, it only stands to reason.
- Tanith Belbin, one-time Olympic medallist and four-time United States champion, this ice dancing beauty sizzles. Her beauty and fluid moves are breathtaking.
- Bria and Branca Feres, here we have a two for one. Sisters from Brazil, these Olympic synchronized swimmers are goddesses of the pool.
- Jeannie Finch, two-time Olympic medallist for softball and uncontested beauty of the pitching mound.
- Rita Drávucz, member of the Turkish women’s water polo team and international beauty brings an exotic flavor to the sport.
- Victoria Pendleton, member of the United Kingdom’s cycling Olympic team, Victoria brings hard driving biking and exquisite good looks to the sports world.
There are just ten (really eleven) of the hottest female Olympic athletes ever. These women bring strength and posses remarkable athleticism with unquestionable beauty.