The top 10 Indian casinos in America provide gamblers with many gaming options, good food, and comfortable accommodations.
- Viejas Casino in Alpine, CA is a top Indian casino that offers everything for your gaming needs from poker to every type of table game, slots, and off track betting. Their off track betting area features twelve 50-inch flat screen televisions. The dining has everything from buffets, to steakhouses, to a coffee shop. They also offer a fun bowling alley for people of all ages.
- Foxwoods Casino in Mashantucket, CT is a top Indian casino that has more than 380 table games and 7,600 slot machines. There are four hotels to choose from including the MGM Grand at Foxwoods. The Dream Card gives you access to merchandise, superior dining, and spa treatments. You can also use your Dream Card to play exciting games online from home. There are more than 30 restaurants with every food imaginable. Foxwoods offers only the finest in shopping with stores like Bvlgari and Swarovski. The Lake of Isles provides an amazing golf experience. Those who are older than 18 but not yet 21 can play bingo, for everything else you must be 21 and older.
- Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT. What makes Mohegan Sun one of the top 10 Indian casinos is its unique approach to gaming. There are three sections to choose from—Casino of the Wind, Casino of the Sky, and Casino of the Earth. Casino of the Wind appeals to your wild side with more than 700 slot machines, and more than 25 table games to choose from. Casino of the Sky appeals to your creative side and is where you'll find good gaming, good shopping, and good eats. There are more than 2,000 slot machines, and 100-plus table games. There is also a non-smoking gaming area. It is home to the world's largest indoor planetarium. Casino of the Earth houses more than 3,700 slot machines, and close to 200 table games. The Wolf Den has free shows for those who'd like to take a break and be entertained. If you'd like to experiences something new, you'll enjoy the Asian gaming experience in its sunrise square.
- Jackpot Junction in Morton, MN provides 440,000-square-feet of fun and games. The laid back environment is appealing to everyone. There are 1,250 video slot machines and you can choose from 28 different table games. You can dine and take in the champion golf course from the Washaba Creek Restaurant or try one of their other buffets and grills. For those who need accommodations there is the Lower Sioux Lodge and an RV park.
- Chumash Casino Resort in Santa Ynez, CA gives gamblers a choice of 2,000 slots and 48 different table games. There is bingo in a smoke-free environment as well. This top Indian casino has world-class entertainment at the Samala Showroom. You can experience everything from steaks to seafood at their dining facilities. Their hotel is a four diamond establishment.
- Jackson Rancheria in Jackson California has 49 gaming tables and more than 1,500 slots. At this top Indian casino there are 5 dining establishments to choose from that offer a variety of cuisine from Vietnamese to Italian. Children also have something to do at the Minor's Camp Arcade.
- Barona Resort and Casino in Lakeside, CA has been said to have the "loosest blackjack in California." They have something for everyone. They have 2,000 video slot machines and more than 70 tables. Their dining facilities don't disappoint from their famous steakhouse to their fresh buffet.
- San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino in Highland, CA with more than 3,000 slot machines to choose from and elite dining and entertainment facilities, San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is one of the top 10 Indian casinos in America.
- Potawatomi Bingo and Casino in Milwaukee, WI offers more than 3,100 slot machines and a variety of table games. Gamblers can also catch a great show at the Northern Lights Theatre.
- Island Resort Casino in Harris, MI gives gamblers more than 1,400 slot machines and numerous tables games to choose from. They also offer a golf course.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.