Top 10 Luxury Fashion Brands
Style is an outward expression of your personality and wearing pieces from the top 10 luxury fashion brands tells the world you have a great eye. It also shows you have superior style and even better taste. Fortunately, many of the top luxury brands have merchandise within all budgets.
- Gucci Best known for their signature "G" symbol on bags and accessories, Gucci makes amazing suits and outerwear for gentlemen. Their ties and fragrances are priced to put a taste of this timeless brand in everyone’s reach.
- Louis Vuitton Even your friend who thinks "Luxury" the name of a porn star can spot the signature Louis Vuitton logo. This luxury brand is best known for their leather goods and accessories. They also have menswear and remarkable shoes, ties, wallets and accessories.
- Prada The triangular Prada logo is a status symbol found on the luxury brand’s bags and totes. The Italian designer’s menswear collection includes sweaters, polos and outerwear for the fashion conscious man.
- Versace Versace is synonymous glamour and high style. The brand’s over the top styles and wild prints are not made for the man who doesn't thrive in the spotlight. The luxury brand makes watches, accessories and home furnishings in addition to apparel.
- Burberry The luxury brand Burberry can be recognized by the label’s trademark plaid. It’s on scarves, inside the lining of their classic trench coats, and on wallets and other accessories. Burberry is the go-to brand for the prepster in you.
Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren is a timeless American luxury brand. Their ready-to-wear collections found in major department stores puts the brand within reach and their trademark polos are a wardrobe staple for most guys in college.
- Dolce and Gabbana Dolce and Gabbana is a more modern luxury brand and their ad campaigns are sexy and envelope-pushing. Their boxers and briefs are at moderate prices that can literally have you sitting in the lap of luxury.
- Calvin Klein Calvin Klein was first known for creating the original designer jeans in the late seventies. Since then, the luxury brand has expanded to include apparel for the entire family, fragrances, shoes, accessories and home furnishings.
- Armani Armani is best known for their incredible suits and well constructed menswear. The Armani exchange line is reasonably priced for trendsetters of all income levels.
- Yves Saint Laurent This luxury brand made ready-to-wear apparel acceptable. Their classic, timeless pieces are investments that never go out of style.