Top 10 Mountain Bikes Under $500
Searching the web for the 10 best mountain bikes under $500? The thrifty consumer needs all of the off-road dependability and rugged features that a mountain bike offers for less. No need to fear, there are several excellent mountain bikes that can traverse steep hills and mountains as well as rocks and valley's that don't break the bank. These ten mountain bikes are feature-filled for less.
- Smith & Wesson Perimeter 24-Speed 18” Mountain Bicycle. This powerful bike features 24 speeds for ease in getting to a destination. It features an eighteen inch alloy hardtail frame. It also features an SRAM SX-4 twist shifter and more. This feature-filled mountain bike has it all, including a luggage rack and two water bottle holders for only $499.
- Diamondback Topanga FS: This tough bike features a single pivot full suspension frame with an amazing four inches of travel. This bike also features the patented Tectro disc brakes for added security. This bike features quite a few other features including 21 speeds, full suspension, aluminum frame, rapid-fire shifter, and more. This mountain bike offers all of these features and more for under $500. This cool bike costs $499.
- Schwinn Protocol 1.0 26” Men's Full-Suspension Mountain Bike. This solid mountain bike is made to tackle rough terrain. This bike also features a full suspension frame. This bike features an aluminum frame to make it light and easier to ride. Factor in the patented Pro Max breaking system and the alloy high profile rims and this bicycle is a must for those who wish to purchase a mountain bike for under $500. This bike is $453.
- Triace 26” Mountain Bike. When purchasing a mountain bike for under $500, it's important to not have to compromise on bike features. This 24 speed bike features a Shimano plus gearing system. It also features a lightweight aluminum frame. Not to mention the alloy break levers, rims and hubs. Finally this bike offers the patented Promax TX-121 alloy brakes for all for $299.
- Kawasaki 26' Men's Mountain Bike. This 21 speed bike features Shamano twist shifters, an excellent shock-absorbing front fork as well as front and rear linear pull V-Brakes. This 18” mountain bike features a durable steel frame as well as many other features for only $182.
- Men's Forge Sawback Hard-Tail 5xx Mountain Bike. This bike features a Shimano Deore drivetrain and shifters with a Truvativ Isoflow crankset. It also features an all aluminum frame and puncture resistant wheels plus many other features. Which makes this mountain bike a great value for $399.
- Titan Trailblazer 21-speed Mountain Bike: Be prepared to enjoy a front durable suspension shock as well as alloy wheels and alloy hubs. The much desired V-style brakes add to the list of features on this gem of a mountain bike for under $500 that costs only $205.
- Mantis Ghost 26” Mountain Bike: This bike is great for those mountain bikers who are just getting started. This bike features a dual suspension, Shimano rear derailleur, a durable steel frame, and more for only $129. The list of features makes this bike a great choice for those who are researching the ten best mountain bikes for under $500.
- Next Power X Men's 26” Bike: This mountain bike offers more for less. It is one of the least expensive bicycles on the list of the ten best mountain bikes under 500 dollars. It features a steel dual suspension frame, as well as alloy brakes and brake levers. This eighteen speed bike is great for a beginner and the price is right. This is a steel at $79.
- GMC 26” Men's Topkick Mountain bike: This mountain bike features a lightweight aluminum frame with a “floating beam” suspension which has been combined with the Zoom suspension fork. This bike is an excellent started bike with all of the features including 21 speeds all for only $249.
When searching for the ten best mountain bikes for under $500, there are quite a few options. These ten bicycles feature the best pricing and features. They are also the best for beginners to expert mountain bikers.