Top 10 Paying Jobs In Canada
The top 10 paying jobs in Canada all prove to be highly regarded positions. Each of which, on average, earns over $100,000 annually. With a six figure income, an incredibly notable position, and a valuable education, these careers certainly shouldn't be overlooked. Here are the top 10 paying jobs in Canada today:
- Judges. Judges are one of the top 10 paying jobs in Canada, all having previously been lawyers. Judges preside over hearings, court cases, and trials.
- Specialist Physicians. Physicians in specialized fields such as cardiology or dermatology possess one of the top 10 paying jobs in Canada. These physicians have a bachelor's degree, have attended medical school, and have completed a fellowship or residency to work in the field.
- Senior Managers of Manufacturing, Utilities, Etc. These senior management positions can make over $160,000 a year, with a bachelor's degree and several years of experience. Many in this category work in the fields of production, construction, and transportation.
- Senior Managers of Business, Finance, and Communications. These senior managers play a hugely important role in major companies, as well as small business. Some may have job titles such as chief executive officer, chief financial officer, or director of marketing.
- Dentists. The duties of this career include prevention and care of the teeth and gums of patients. Upon receiving an undergraduate degree, one must complete dental school to become a dentist.
- General Practitioners and Family Physicians. These physicians, which have one of the top 10 paying jobs in Canada, often provide the primary care for patients. They show patients preventative care measures, while assessing illnesses and diseases.
- Lawyers. Lawyers, unsurprisingly, have one of the highest wages in Canada. Lawyers jobs are to provide legal services to people, as well as companies, and represent clients in court.
- Senior Broadcast and Trade Managers. These managers work in trade industries, such as wholesale and large department stores, as well as broadcasting networks. With at least a bachelor's degree, as well as sufficient work experience, these careers can earn you upwards of $120,000 a year.
- Engineering Managers. Engineering managers make over $100,000 on average annually, making them one of the top 10 paying jobs in Canada. These employees oversee the design and production work at various manufacturing and research companies.
- Banking, Credit, and Investment Managers. With an average annual income of about $100,000, banking, credit, and investment managers certainly have one of the top 10 paying jobs in Canada. These top careers require a bachelor's business degree, or preferably an MBA in addition to extensive experience.