Finding one of these 10 top paying jobs without a degree may be the beginning of a great future. These jobs are not without talent, apprenticeships or connections, the 10 top paying jobs without a degree reminds everyone there are successful situations waiting if a person is willing to put in the work.
- Elevator Installer or Repair Person. This is a top job which pays quite a nice salary for a non-degreed profession ($ 61,000 to $88,000 per year). Elevator repair personnel are by no means untrained. There is a 4 year training requirement and a board of licensing is required to certify these high rise experts. Working as an apprentice is added training.
- Air Traffic Controllers. There is an age requirement with this job and you must pass a medical and security investigation. You must also be a US citizen. There is some schooling required, however, there is no degree required for the top paying job. The salary ranges from $17,000 to $37,000 per year depending upon schooling military service or experience, applications go through the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Management Jobs. These are non-degree jobs that depend on your experience. This top 10 paying job without a degree can pay somewhere between $50,000 to $80,000 annually depending upon the management job type.
- Gaming Manager. This job carries a $59,000 a year pay tag. This job carries a$59,000 a year pay tag. The Gaming manager’s job is for a public relation Guru. A love for detail, observation, paperwork and a serious interest in hospitality management is an asset here. Train in a ground floor position, work your way up or like many, train at a two year institution and get an edge in the market. A degree is not required but it helps. The background check and drug test is a part of this top 10 paying jobs without a degree in order to get a license.
- Real Estate Broker. Given the right climate in the market the Real Estate Broker can make $80,000 to $145,000 annually with a top 10 paying jobs without a degree. There is a license requirement but no degree. Taking classes in Pajamas is possible with online classes available.
- Sales representative. The sales representative for non technical companies, wholesale products and manufactured good need only have experience. A proven record of sales is important to this world of dealing with people and knowing your product. A salary of $58,000 to $101,000 per year.
- Nuclear Power Reactors Operators. Salary from $47,000 to $ 89,000 per year. These workers keep our energy moving, operating equipment to keep home and business operating. Increasing and decreasing flow when needed, and keeping an eye on computer operations and overall plane operations. The salary starts from $47,000 to $ 89,000 per year. His top 10 paying jobs without a degree is very important.
- Police and Detectives. This job requires a workout at the police academy and classes in criminal justice helps but these are not requirements.
- Athletes. If playing sports is a dream, there are open trials each year with professional teams. If athletic ability is the call of the day a salary of $75,000 to $145,000 per year could enter the purse of a successful applicant easily.
- Flight Attendants. This job deals with public relations and is available if you are a US citizen, fit the height criteria there is possibly a job opening. The art of self control is nice with this job and if you happen to be bilingual that is a wonderful asset. Salary $56,000 to $99,000 a year on this 10 to paying jobs without a degree.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.