Do you need to know the top 10 rap party songs for a party? If so, then the songs listed below will have your guests dancing to every beat. These are songs that mostly every guest will personally like as well. No one wants to be at a boring party with boring music. So, pump up the rhythm with these top rap party songs:
- "Wasted" by Gucci Mane. This is a great rap party song, because mostly everyone likes to get wasted at parties. This song has a catchy chorus that makes it easy for it to get stuck in your head. Everyone can possibly relate to this song. The rapper Plies is featured on this song as well.
"Say Ahh" by Trey Songz. This song has a great rhythm to it that makes men and women want to dance. The song's setting seems to take place at a club which is ideal for a party. This song seems to summarize what could happen during a party or at a club. The song talks about popping champagne and trying to get a date for the night. These song has a nice R&B tune to it and a nice rap verse in the third verse.
- "You Know" by T.I. This song by T.I. will make a great rap party song, because it has a great dance rhythm to it. It doesn't have anything to do with the party life or scene, but it just makes you want to dance for no reason at all. It's weird how music has the power to do that.
- "Bedrock" by Young Money. "Bedrock" will make a great party song, because the rap is magnificent. It features artists LLoyd, Nicki Minaj and Drake. All of those artists are hot, so you are sure to get the party jumping with this song. This song could be directed to either men or women.
"My Chick Bad" by Ludacris. This song features Nicki Minaj. Nicki Minaj sure can get a crowd's interest. She is one of the hottest female artists of 2010. She made this song hot. Ludacris' "My Chick Bad" has made the top of the charts and made number one video of the week on 106th and Park for several weeks. This song is liked by many people, and they can relate to the lyrics really well.
- "5 Star Chick" by Yo Gotti. This rap song features Gucci Mane, Nicki Minaj and Trina. This song is usually talking about a woman whom is a 5-star. This means that she is perfect in society's eyes. Many women like to feel like a 5-star chick and many men want a 5-star woman, so this is a great song to really rev up the mood during a party.
- "All the Way Turned Up" by Roscoe Dash. This single features the rapper Soldier Boy. This is a great song for a party, because it is provoking the listener to turn the volume up to the maximum. In many parties, loud music is a must to have a great party. So, everyone will be screaming the lyrics to this rap song.
- "Let's Do it" by Wocka Flacka Flame. This is a great song to get the most quiet person at the party to say or do something. The catch phrase of this song is "oh let's do it." Many people have different motives at a party so anyone could get happy to "oh let's do it" for their own personal reason.
- "All I Do is Win" by T-Pain. This song features DJ Khalid , Rick Ross and Ludacris. This is one of the greatest songs to play during a party, because everyone wants to feel like a winner. This song has a lot of positive energy. It is motivational because it allows the listener to feel like they are a winner!
- "Teach Me How to Dougie" by California Swag District. This is a great rap song for a party, because it is a dancing song. Every traditional party requires dancing, and this is a great song for each guest to participate in the fun. It is easier for people to socialize with dance songs since some people may want to learn how to do a dance.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."