Top 10 Rated Cycling Shoes
If you are going to buy cycling shoes, learn about top 10 rated cycling shoes. Buying a cycling shoe versus a regular shoe can increase your speed and efficiency. Cycling shoes can also offer support for your feet. Here are the best rated cycling shoes for casual cycling, mountain biking and road cycling:
- Sidi Dominator 5 Mesh Mega Lorica. These top rated cycling shoes are the best cycling shoes for you if you are a mountain biker who wants to take it to the next level. The Sidi Dominators are ideal for cyclists who have wide feet and also like extra padding. The Sidi Dominators are breathable and have optional spikes and pedal compatible attachments.
- Pearl Izumi X-Alp Seek. The Pearl Izumi X-Alp is designed to fit as comfortably as a running shoe yet grip the pedals like a cycling shoe. The X-Alp is made from polyester and carbon mesh. These top rated cycling shoes have a mid arch support and are ideal for cyclists who want to reduce tension and fatigue in their feet. The X-Alp cycling shoes are ideal for casual cycling.
- Shimano MT32. These top rated cycling shoes are best for mountain biking. The MT32 cycling shoes are designed to be comfortable for walking and riding alike. The Shimano MT32s are made from nylon, synthetic leather and polyester. At 2.2 pounds these cycling shoes are slightly heavier than traditional cycling shoes.
- Pearl Izumi X-Alp Enduro II. These top rated cycling shoes are designed to be ventilated and durable. The X-Alp Enduro cycling shoes can be used for mountain biking or casual riding. These top rated cycling shoes are not waterproof so they are better in dry climates.
- Keen Springwater. Keen springwater cycling shoes are made from leather and mesh. these top rated cycling shoes can be used for all different types of cycling. These top rated cycling shoes also have midsole cushioning and support.
- Pearl Izumi Select cycling shoes. The Pearl izumi select cycling shoes are a moderately priced cycling shoe ideal foe mountain biking. These top rated cycling shoes help prevent heel slipping and have three adjustable straps. The Pearl Izumi Select cycling shoes promote ventilation to help keep your feet cool.
- Pearl Izumi Elite RD II. These top rated cycling shoes feature a uni-directional carbon mold which makes the shoe lightweight. The Elite cycling shoes have a three buckle closure. The Elite RD cyclist shoes are ideal for racing a road cycling.
- Pearl Izumi Barrier GTX. These top rated cycling shoes are ideal for inclement weather. The Barrier GTX cycling shoes protect your feet from snow, wind and rain by keeping your feet dry and maintaining their traction. The Barrier GTX cycling shoes are made from carbonized rubber and gore tex lining.
- Serfas Podium Cycling shoes. These top rated cycling shoes are ideal for road cycling. The Podium cycling shoes are lightweight and reasonably priced. Podium cycling shoes fasten with a three strap velcro closure. These cycling shoes are stiff and are built to enhance stability.
- Shimano SH-tr30. This top rated cycling shoe features a reverse-strap closure and heel strap. These cycling shoes are lightweight. The Skimano SH-tr30 can be used in triathlons or casual cycling.