Top 10 Restaurants In NYC
The top ten restaurants in NYC are listed below. Each of them has very unique style, and of coarse, unique and absolutely delicious food. As many of them are regarded as among he best in the country, some of them require reservations. Price ranges vary greatly as well, as at some, one can get a delicious bite to eat for under $15, but at others, meals can be significantly more expensive. Following are the top ten restaurants in NYC.
- Union Square Cafe. Though moderately expensive, at around $50 per entree, this restaurant has to top the list. It is very classy, and has great American food, and it is always found near the top of Zagat's New York City restaurant list. Union Square Cafe 21 E. 16th St. New York, NY 10011
- Shun Lee Palace. The best Chinese food in the city is found at Shun Lee Palace. Chef Michael Tong is world renowned for making some of the best cuisine, which is served to patrons by a top rated staff. Shun Lee Palace 155 E. 44th St. New York, NY 10017
- Sushi Seki. Sushi Seki has undoubtedly among the best Japanese food and sushi not only in NYC, but also in the city. The sushi bar here is open until 3 AM. Sushi Seki 1143 First Ave. New York, NY 10065
- Peter Luger Steak House. This is among the finest steakhouses in the Northeast. Located in Williamsburg, it is one of the most famed restaurants in its area. Reservations must be made in advance. Peter Luger Steak House 178 Broadway, New York, NY 10038.
- The Grocery. The Grocery serves some of the best American food in New York City. It is located in Caroll Gardens. The Grocery 288 Smith St. Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Degustation. This is one of the best ethnic restaurants in the city. It has a French and Spanish slant to its food, which is relatively inexpensive compared to the costs at some of the other top NYC restaurants. Degustation 239 E. 5th St. New York, NY 10016
- Del Posto. For the best Italian food in the city, be sure to stop by Del Posto. A couple of world renowned chef prepare some of the tastiest food in the city here. Del Posto 85 10th Ave. New York, NY 10011
- Gordon Ramsay. Chef Gordon Ramsay's signature restaurant, most of the food here exemplifies tasty, exquisite French cuisine. Gordon Ramsay is located at West 50th Street. Gordon Ramsay, The London Hotel 151 West 54th St. New York, NY 10105
- Morimoto. Another excellent Japanses restaurant in New York City, Morimoto has one of the best atmospheres, which accompanies the deliciously authentic food prepared by Chef Massharu Morimoto. Morimoto 88 10th Ave. New York, NY 10011
- Per Se. For one of the classiest and upscale dinners, head to Per Se, which has outstanding American and French dishes. Per Se's food is not cheap, but for a meal at the top restaurant to flaunt your status, check it out on West 60th Street. Per Se 10 Columbus Circle, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10023
Listed above are the top ten restaurants in NYC. Each of these restaurants has some of the most delicious original food that is prepared by the best chefs in the world, and each provides patrons with unforgettable experiences. All of these eateries also have amazing ratings and they are all internationally recognized.