If you are a country music fan, you may be curious to know who makes the list of the top ten richest country singers. This list contains some talented artists in no particular order. Talent and hiring good financial advisors are the two keys in making it on the list of the top ten richest country singers.
- Toby Keith. Toby is considered the top of many lists when it comes to being the richest country music singer. The reason why is simple, Toby writes all of his own songs, which he records off his own recording label. Toby also makes a lot of money from his tours.
- Garth Brooks. You couldn’t have won all the awards that Garth has and not be considered one of the top richest country music artists. As for being retired, Garth keeps coming out of retirement for special performances, and his CDs keeps being re-released.
- Tim McGraw. Between his best selling tours, his acting performances and not to mention his special concerts with wife Faith Hill, Tim McGraw is a power house when it comes to country music.
- George Strait. Since George is considered the “King of Country Music” there is no doubt that he is also one of the richest country singers.
- Dolly Parton. Dolly has been performing top hits since the '60s. She also has performed in movies and owns her own theme park, Dollywood, making her the richest female country singer.
- Reba McEntire. With her long list of hit songs, it is estimated that this top selling country music artist and actress is the second richest female singer, next to only Dolly Parton.
- Faith Hill. Married to fellow recording artist Tim McGraw, Faith Hill is a rich country singer in her own right. Her recordings continually rank up the charts, her concerts are always filled to capacity and fans cheer every times she goes on tour.
- Brooks and Dunn. The singing duo annually made the top list of high paying country music artists. They kept their fans happy during their tours and every time they released a new recording. Only time will tell how they will fair after embarking on solo careers.
- Kenny Chesney. Kenny netted a lot of money during his last tour “The Flip Flop Tour."
- Brad Paisely. With songs that continue to climb the music charts such as “Waiting on a Woman,” and a collection of great videos and live concert performances, it is no wonder that Brad is on the list of richest country singers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.