Who are the top 10 Russian Billionaires in the world? Going down into the top 100 richest people in the world, we were able to come up with the 10 richest billionaires in Russia. And the list begins with:
- Oleg Deripaska the Russian billionaire has an estimated worth of 28 billion amassed from his diversified investment company, Basic Element, employing over 250,000 people, of which he the sole owner and CEO.
- Roman Abramovich a Russian-Jewish businessman is considered the fourth richest person in Russia and 50th richest person in the world with an estimated worth of 11.2 billion.
- Mikhail Prokhorov is not only a billionaire, he is single and young. Prokhorov is 43 and has an estimated worth of $9.5 billion. He is a self made billionaire through investments. He is a graduate of the Moscow State Institute of Finance with a Bachelor of Arts/Science.
- Alexander Abramov former scientist who went on to become the head of EvrazHolding Russia's largest steel producer. The company employs over 125,000 people and profits approximately $20 billion yearly. His net worth is estimated at $5.6 billion.
- Mikhail Fridman has an estimated net worth of $12.7 billion and is the major shareholder of the Alfa Group which controls the Alfa Bank, Alfa Capital and Tyumen Oil. He is divorced, 46 years old and has two children.
- Vagit Alekperov is estimated at having a net worth of $10.6 billion. He is president of the leading Russian oil company LUKOIL. He was born September 1, 1950 in Baku and is 60 years old.
- Vladimir Lisin is a Russian businessman worth an estimated $15.8 billion as of 2010. He was born May 7, 1956 in Ivanovo and specializes in the steel industry. He is married and has three children.
- Leonid Fedun was born April 5, 1955 in Kieve, Ukraine. He has an estimated worth of $5.5 billion is married and has two children. He is also working with the LUKOIL oil company as their CEO and owns 9.2 % of LUKOIL shares.
- Alexei Mordashov has an estimated worth of $4.3 billion. He is a graduate of the Leningrad Engineering Economical Institute and the Northumbria Universtity with an MBA.
- German Kahn with an estimated worth of 81.3 billion is a member of the Alfa Group which includes Mikhaill Fridman. German Kahn is married with two children and reportedly is a self made Russian billionaire.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.