Top 10 Shaq Quotes
Top 10 Shaq quotes might surprise you as to how witty, wise and humane this giant, seven-foot, built-like-a-tank, pro basketball player truly reflects on things. Shaquille O’Neal graduated with a Masters of Business Administration degree from Louisiana State University. He’s an author, works with charities and is considered one of the best pro athletes in the world. Guess what? He’s got really “cool” stuff to say.
- Money. “I don't believe that I personally have been changed by the money. The bad thing is people assume you've changed because now you have money.” Shaq hit the nail on the head with that quote.
- Money part II. “I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” Did you know he’s worth over $200 million? Irony.
- Basketball. “And I want to do it the right way, like everybody else, not just a famous figurehead that gets a job because he is a famous basketball player. I want to really learn the business.” Shaq has aspirations of owning a sports team one day.
- Pain. “This is a tough game. There are times when you've got to play hurt, when you've got to block out the pain.” So true for so many athletes making this a top ten quote from Shaq.
- Nerves. “I don't get nervous in any situation. There's no such thing as nerves when you're playing games.” Spoken like a true super star who loves the stage.
- Winning. “We want to win. We want to win big. We want to win the whole thing.” This is a top ten Shaq quote because everyone wants to win big someday.
- Nickname. “I would like to be referred to as 'The Big Aristotle'.” Shaq is big, he’s smart and that nickname fits him. This is definitely a top quote from Shaq that came true.
- Luck. “One lucky shot deserves another.” Shaq’s got a point.
- Ninja. “I am the number one Ninja and I have killed all the Shoguns in front of me.” This hilarious top ten best Shaq quote is a fan favorite that makes the list.
- Height. “I guess people think the taller you are the more dominant you have to be.” Shaq stands at 7’1 so the answer is yes, the more dominant he had to be on the court and that, dudes, is how you win games. Fearless.
Shaq dominates the sport of basketball and when all is said and done, you can bet he’ll have even more to say that’s witty, off the wall and just plain fun. Keep it up Shaq, we’re all listening.