Top 10 Unsigned Indie Bands 2010
The indie music industry is booming and we've come up with a list of the top 10 unsigned indie bands of 2010. Follow these stand out artists before they blow up and you can say you knew them when!
- Voxhaul Broadcast. There has been much buzz about this band from LA and lots of questions on when they will be snatched up by a record label. Rumor has it there are lots of offers for this stand out indie band so lets keep our fingers crossed.
- Boxer Rebellion. Any second now, Boxer Rebellion will lose its title of being an unsigned band. They are popular across the country and the word is spreading quickly.
- The Grants. These Liverpool natives have big shoes to fill when the hometown royalty are the Beatles but the word is they are one of the best unsigned bands in 2010 so keep an eye on this modern day "Fab 4".
- Jessie Baylin. After choosing to leave her label, Jessie's creating music on her terms and remaining true to her vision. She's blessed with a beautiful voice and without a doubt she's on the road to success in 2010.
- Romany Rye. Luke MacMaster is the artist behind Romany Rye. He has a smooth folksy sound that appeals to a wide audience. This unsigned indie artist will surely find himself in a bidding war.
- We Barbarians. They have the looks they have the chops and they've got the fan base. There's no stopping We Barbarians.
- Annie and the BeeKeepers. This three piece band delivers beautiful music with amazing harmonies. Their unsigned status will not last long.
- Roman Holiday. These young handsome fella's from Puyallup, Washington are destined to be the next big thing under the right label. They are passionate, hard working and ready for anything in 2010.
- The Dig. These long time friends and hard working indie rockers are ready and deserving of the next level to their success
- The Peelies. are one of the breakout unsigned bands this year and the buzz is quickly spreading. They have what it takes to make it big in the music industry.
Posted on: Sep. 24, 2010