Top 10 Work At Home Jobs
There are 10 work at home jobs that can have you working from the comfort of your home in your PJ’s. The only issue with work at home jobs is to know which ones are legitimate and which ones are scams. If a job asks you to pay for information or pay for the ability to work for them you can pretty much cross it off the legitimate list.
- Writing for a living. There are many sources online where you can put your writing skills to use. No matter the type of writing you enjoy doing there is bound to be a job that will cover your needs. From blogging to technical writing jobs are plentiful. Just remember to not undermine your writing skills and take extremely low paying jobs. Writing is one of the top ten work
- Online sales and website. If you enjoy selling items but don’t want to do the door to door sales or home parties you can always open a website online store for your sales. You can also look into popular auction style websites to sell your goods.
- Billing and Coding. There are various types of billing and coding jobs that are available online. Most will request experience though and some sort of prior training or work related experience.
- Telecommuting jobs for those that enjoy dealing with the public. If you don’t mind using the telephone, internet or dealing with the public a job in telecommuting may be what you’re looking for. Some companies offer training to new hires while others will look for experience in sales. Most companies require you to have a land-line based telephone.
- Virtual Assistant jobs. A virtual assistant will do many of the same jobs an office assistant would do but in a home setting. A virtual assistant provide clerical support, secretarial work along with administrative work. They may work with clients or serve only who they work for.
- Transcription jobs. These jobs entitle a lot of typing and are usually found in the legal and medical employment sectors. They may require you to have certain equipment in your home and request that you are able to type a certain amount of words per minute.
- Network Marketing. While this may be the oldest job online it could also classify as one of the hardest. With network marketing you will sell a certain type of product while you build a network of sellers underneath you. While you have to be careful not to get involved with a pyramid scheme.
- Web design and graphics. If your computer literate and like to design website and make graphics there is good money in this field. You can work your own hours and set your own prices.
- Teaching or Tutoring. If you are a retired teacher or a teacher in general there are various schools or tutoring business that will put your skills to work. You will need to have the right credentials to work as a teacher or tutor online.
- Consulting. If you are well verses in an area and carry a high level of education in your field you will be able to consult with others. Your knowledge of a specialty area can be invaluable to others.