Top 10 Workout Songs
Finding the top 10 workout songs is so difficult when there are so many different choices. Everyone needs music to motivate their workouts. It has been scientifically proven that the beats and rhythm of music can help pump up your adrenaline and heart rate, thus helping you get through your workouts much faster and more efficiently. This is the run down of the most popular top 10 workout songs from varies sources around the web.
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. This is definitely one of the top 10 workout songs. Not only is it the theme from Rocky but it's packed with an upbeat rhythm to keep you going through your workout. This is a timeless classic that will always motivate you to push harder through working out
- "Stronger" by Kanye West. This hit will completely motivate your workout. No matter what fitness routine you are practicing, this song is full of powerful lyrics to push you harder. Even if you aren't a huge rap fan, you will find this song to amp up your muscles every time.
- "Till I Collapse" by Eminem. This track can oddly motivate you to not collapse, as the lyrics state. Eminem is full of great workout tracks. When you feel like you've gave it your all, give this track a listen and instantly you'll find the strength you need to get through your workout.
- "Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC. This is truly one of the classics to workout to. Not only does it have an old school vibe to it, but it will instantly make you feel amped to workout. The leading guitar solo in the beginning is enough to get you pumped.
- "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath. This is also another classic sure to get you going on your workout routine. Nothing says healthy and strong like Iron Man. Between the guitar and Ozzy, you have many different aspects to this song to amp up your workout.
- "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. Nine Inch Nails are one are the top favorites rated for men's workout songs. Between the intense beats and vocals, it's sure to warm up your blood. "Closer" is a song for any workout, whether it's weight lighting or cardio, this surely one to keep on your top 10 play list.
- "Let's Get it Started" by Black Eyed Peas. This is a little bit of a switch up for workout routines. This is a totally feel-good song that will pump even pump up the blood of any manly weight lifter. When you listen to this song, instantly you feel great and it also has a great rhythm for the start of your workout.
- "99 Problems" by Jay-Z. This is also switching up the classic workout routine by pumping up your blood with strong lyrics. This one song has the potential to break through the middle of a workout in seconds. Just when you think you can't go on, this song makes you push harder.
- "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes. This is an amazing song. Period. It is almost an anthem rather than a song when working out. It's great to for the beginning, middle and last part of your workout. Jack White has amazing guitar skills to pull you through a workout.
- "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy ft. Lil' Jon and Twista. If this song can't get you amped for your workout, nothing can. Taking Ozzy's "Crazy Train" and creatively inserting rap and beats into this song made it a power play for any workout. This song is truly a 'fight' song which automatically makes you feel like the bully from school. It motivates you to be as strong as you could possibly be.