Top 10 World's Fastest Bikes
For all those of you lone wolves asking about the top 10 world’s fastest bikes burning the roads, here it is; a complete list with memorable models to ponder. Go for a cup of coffee as you rejoice by adding these hot babes to your wish list collection.
- Suzuki GSX1 1300 Hayabusa. It's a well deserved name for one of the fastest bikes ever made in history. The “Peregrine Falcon” is the ultimate speed machine. It only can be matched if you have a Yamaha R1 or a Kawasaki ZXR. It is considered a very tunable ride.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14. Also known as the ZZR1400 in Europe and Japan, it's defined as a hyper sport motorcycle. These days it's considered as the fastest bike Kawasaki has ever made. It holds a fierce rivalry with the Suzuki Hayabusa.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 Super Bike. Coming all the way down since 2001, this bike has had a new and totally revamped feeling around it. Loved among experts for its engine that delivers an extreme power of 185bhp, this beauty is riding fast to reach total supremacy on the roads.
- MV Augusta F4 R312. Don’t bother checking the speed-o-meter on this ride, because it won't be necessary. It's so fast and so powerful, that even running away from a puma is like passing a turtle. It has a terrific 176 mph maximum speed recorded so far. So, you will have to be brave enough to push it to its limits.
- Yamaha YZF-R1 Super Bike. This bike's design is known all around the world. Yamaha not only improved it there, but they added some top notch technology on this fiendish ride. Josh Hayes obtained flawless victories several times thanks to this model, and of course, also due to his pilot skills.
- Kawasaki ZX- 12R Ninja. The Ninja series are the fastest you can get on the bike market. Previous to the ZX-14, it is still considered mostly suitable for top speed on a straight line performance. The level of handling was improved in each and every model, too. On top of that, it's featured with an awestruck in-line four cylinder DOHC 16 valve engine.
- Ducati Desmocedici RR. If you have ever ridden this baby, then you will totally agree that it is very stable, very smooth and easy to handle. It comes with an impressive combination of red and white colors, both giving harmony to its daring look. However, good things come with a high price. You will have to sell your back teeth to take one home.
- Honda CBR 1000 RR. With top speed estimated at 172 miles per hour, this bike couldn’t be out of this list by any means. When it first arrived on the market, it took everyone by surprise because of its different style. It is a good pick for a good performance in GP racing circuits.
- BMW K1200 S. BMW once gave birth to two devilish twins: this hot bike, along with the BMW V8 Topster. The Topster is a car, but you will get the idea when you see these two together riding the roads of the world. With this, BMW proves that their bike making legacy is not dead. They may produce great cars, but they can totally compete with the best bike brands of today.
- Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille. The preferred fastest bike, if you are not a fan of Japanese manufacture. Coming with a deadly V60 magnesium engine type, it also comes in a Mille Factory limited edition. Only a few can compete with this sweet ride.