Top 10 Worst Tattoos
If you are considering some new ink, be sure to stay away the top 10 worst tattoos. Although tattoo removal has advanced greatly, it is still costly and not 100 percent affective. Some of these tattoos might seem like a good idea at first, while others you have to be insane to even consider in the first place.
- Your girlfriend’s or wife’s name. So you are in love with this woman. It is going to last forever. Getting her name tattooed on your body would be a testament to your love. No. Do not do it. The big one with this tattoo is that the odds are against you. These days, half of marriages end in divorce. Do you really want an ex’s name on your body that you later have to cover up?
- Your own name. Last names are not as bad, but tattooing your first name on your body is one of the worst tattoo ideas there is. The bad tattoo will have people asking you if you could not even remember your own name.
- Turning your bellybutton into an animal’s butt. There are many different variations of this tattoo, but they all center around getting an animal tattooed on your stomach, while using your bellybutton for the animals butt. This might seem like a funny idea at first, but think about it; do you really want that on your stomach?
- Words in a language you do not speak. Most of the time, you hear the stories of someone getting an Asian saying tattooed on their body only to find out it does not mean what they thought. Never trust the translation of something hanging on the wall of a tattoo shop.
- Symbols that you do not understand. So you see a design on the wall of your local tattoo shop. On a whim you get this design inked into your skin only to discover that the symbol has a deeper meaning. There is also the chance that the symbol you pick has a meaning that you do not want on your body.
- Your girlfriend’s or wife’s picture. This is not as popular as getting your girlfriend’s or wife’s name, but it is an even worse tattoo. It is a bad idea for all the same reasons as the name, but a picture can be even harder to cover up.
- Facial features on the back of your head. So you are bald and get the funny idea to tattoo the back of your head so it looks like your face. It is funny. But the joke runs out fast, and then your stuck with a face on the back of your head.
- Be careful before you immortalize a celebrity on your body. Most people’s taste change often. Some of the worst tattoo ideas ever come from celebrities.
- Random objects. This is another bad tattoo idea that most people go for to be funny. Like the face on the back of your head, that soup can on your arm might be funny at first, but it will not be funny forever.
- Turning your body into a walking billboard. This bad tattoo trend has been used by companies as advertisement. Before agreeing to get one of the worse tattoos ever, make sure the money is worth it.