The top 10 youngest billionaires ever were either born into it or had a goal and stuck to it. The possibilities are endless when an idea is actually put into action and carried through. This should be an inspiration to all the young people out there that they can succeed if they have a dream and a vision.
- Dustin Moskovitz. At the age of 26, Dustin Moskovitz is one of the youngest billionaires ever. With a 6% stake in Facebook, his entire portfolio is valued at $6.9 billion dollars. His position at Facebook is Chief Technology Officer.
- Mark Zuckerberg. As CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire ever at the age of 26. He is only eight days older than Dustin Moskovitz, his Facebook partner. Zuckerberg has an estimated net worth of $6.9 billion dollars.
- Scott Duncan. With a net worth of $1.15 billion dollars, Scott Duncan is one of the youngest billionaires ever at the age of 27. After his father's death, Scott Duncan gained control his part of the pipeline empire. As of 2010, he owns more than 49,000 miles of pipelines.
- Eduardo Saverin. The 28 year old, Brazilian born Eduardo Saverin is also one of the youngest billionaires ever. With an estimated net worth of $1.15 billion dollars, Saverin co-founded Facebook who later sued him. Saverin countersued Facebook and settled with a 5% stake in the company and is listed on the company's bio as co-founder.
- John Arnold. As a hedge fund manager, John Arnold is one of the youngest billionaires at the age of 36. With an estimated net worth of $3.3 billion dollars, Arnold formed his own company called Centaurus. Arnold learned the trade early as an oil trader with Enron in 1995. Centaurus trades in natural gas and energy trading.
- Xiafeng Peng. Another one of the youngest billionaires ever is Xiafeng Peng. Peng started his career in a trading company in 2005 which grew to be one of the largest Chinese-made solar wafers in the world. In 2007, at the age of 34, Peng's company LDK Solar was listed on the NASDAQ. Peng plans to make his company the most affordable silicon wafer supplier in the world. Peng's net worth is $1.5 billion dollars.
- Sameer Gehlaut. At the age of 34, Sameer Gehlaut is also one of the youngest billionaires ever. With a net worth of $2.1 billion dollars, Gehlaut established the company Indiabulls in 2000 at the age of 26. Today, his company has become one of the leading financial service and real estate companies in India.
- Larry Page. With an estimated net worth of $18.6 billion dollars, Larry Page is one of the youngest billionaires ever. In 1998 before finishing his Masters degree at Stanford, Page launched the largest search engine ever named google. Page is also invested in Tesla Motors, which is in the process of developing a battery operated vehicle.
- Albert von Thurn und Taxis. At the age of 8, the German prince was one of the youngest billionaires ever. Albert von Thurn und Taxis actually inherited his money on his 18th birthday. Today, the German prince's fortune is estimated at $2.3 billion dollars. Since 1990, after his father's death, the prince has been named a billionaire many times over.
- Hind Hariri. Another one of the youngest billionaires ever is Hind Hariri. As the daughter of the late Lebanese Prime Minister, Rafik-Al-Hariri who was assassinated in 2005, Hind Hariri inherited a part of the family construction, media and bank holdings. Today at the age of 24, Hind Hariri has an estimated worth of $1.4 billion dollars.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?