Top 5 Action Movies 2008
Here are the top 5 action movies 2008. There is something for everyone in these action movies. You may have already seen all of these films, but they are certainly worth watching again.
- “The Dark Knight.” Christian Bale stars as Batman for the second time, and delivers another great performance in this action movie. Heath Ledger won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his outstanding and twisted interpretation of the Joker. Sadly, Ledger died but did receive the award posthumously.
- “Iron Man.” Robert Downey Jr. stars in this action movie and surprisingly makes a convincing superhero. The special effects are outstanding and there are several other solid performances in the film. If you are a fan of the comic book this movie is one to watch.
- “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.” Harrison Ford dusts off his bullwhip for another Indiana Jones thrill ride in this 2008 action movie. Even though he is getting up in years, Ford still manages to pull off a solid performance as an action hero. Fans of the first three films will definitely want to watch this installment.
- “Quantum of Solace.” Daniel Craig stars as James Bond in this action movie. Craig is a solid Bond, but he is no Sean Connery. This movie is not as good as many of the others in the Bond series, but it is still worth a look. If you are a Bond fan of course it is a must-see.
- “The Incredible Hulk.” Edward Norton stars in this 2008 action movie as the title character. Norton is a great actor and does a good job in this film. Liv Tyler is his female companion and is also solid. The special effects are impressive and there is action throughout. If you are a fan of the Hulk, this movie should not disappoint.
Posted on: Oct. 22, 2010