To be competitive in cycling you must have proper fitting gear, and these top five cycling shoes for wide feet will provide you with the comfort you want and the performance you expect. Each brand offers different features and options so you are assured to find the right cycling shoes for you.
- Shimano SH-R240E Men’s Road Cycling Shoes. Although one of the more expensive pairs of cycling shoes, the Shimano brand offers special features not found in other cycling shoes. The insoles are heat moldable, and the heel lining has knitted metal fibers to prevent the heel from slipping or moving. They are available in wide-width E.
- Sidi Giau Mega MTB Bike Shoes. Great cycling shoes require features that will assist you in speed and performance. The Sidi Giau shoes give you these features with their rigid competition soles and distinctive tread pattern for traction. Should you prefer even more traction, the shoes have two more receptacles for toe spikes. They are made of nylon mesh and synthetic leather for comfort and breathability. These shoes are also available in EE wide width sizes.
- Lake MX170 MTB Cycling Shoes. These shoes are high-performance cycling shoes with their Action split leather and rubber treads. They are lightweight and SPD compatible. The BOA closure system is only offered on Lake brand shoes and lets you make quick shoe adjustments when needed. They are offered in EE wide width.
- Sidi Zephyr Carbon Mega Road Bike Shoes. The Zephyr cycling shoes are available in EE wide-width for comfort. Three straps provide ease in adjusting the shoes and allow you to get the perfect fit. The shoes are also compatible with most pedal systems.
- Diadora Team Racer Magnum Road Cycling Shoes. An affordable wide-width cycling shoe with ratcheting buckles for the perfect fit. The soles are reinforced with fiberglass to guarantee stiffness and rigidity. All three bolt cleats will work with these cycling shoes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.