If you know anything about looking good, you probably know about the top 5 British fashion brands. These label-makers and trend-setters from across "The Pond" have been featured on some of the most exclusive runways in the entire world. Revamp your entire wardrobe with these famous British fashion brands. When you want to look your best, you cannot go wrong with these top British fashion brands. These well-known names are some of the finest collections you'll find in your search for high-quality couture. If you want to dress to impress every single day of the week, you're going to need at least a few pieces from these British fashion brands.
- Ben Sherman. Known for carrying a more casual style than anything else, Ben Sherman has everything you need when you want to look amazing while walking down the street. The specialized Beatles Collection is perfect for anyone who wants to channel their inner John, Paul, George, or Ringo, and their iconic Union Jack shirts are great for showcasing national pride without looking gauche.
- Burberry. One of the more high-class British fashion brands, Burberry is the de facto clothing choice for the rich and famous. Their eponymous bags and scarves are known for their subdued style, while the women's coats can be described as nothing less than luxurious.
- French Connection. This British fashion brand is known for its eye-catching logo of FCUK. The collections here display a sort of subtle elegance with their darker tones, vintage-inspired designs, and body-complimenting construction.
- London Fog. If you're looking for clothes to wear to the office, then this is your British fashion brand of choice. Their trousers and collared shirts all scream sophistication, while the women's skirts and suits give off a vibe of having control without seeming domineering.
- Dr. Marten's. From sandals to boots, this British fashion brand is great for all of your footwear needs. Their boots are sturdy yet stylish, combining the best features of comfort and usability for men, women, and children of all ages.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …