There are a lot of drama schools out there. Which one is the best? Here are the top 5 drama schools.
- Julliard - Juilliard is one of the top 5 drama schools. Juilliard is one of the best places to train as an actor. Over 1,000 candidates apply each year for only 20 spots. As you can see, they really do take the best of the best.
- Carnegie Mellon University – Carnegie Mellon University is one of the top 5 drama schools. Carnegie Mellon has an amazing four year undergraduate acting program. At the end of the program, students in “good standing” get to do a showcase performance in New York City and Los Angeles.
- University of Southern California: School of Theatre – University of Southern California: School of Theatre is one of the top 5 drama schools. This school's undergraduate theatre program is ranked in the top in the nation.
- Oxford School of Drama - The Oxford School of Drama is one of the top 5 drama schools. Oxford was placed in top position with 93% of graduates getting jobs in the industry according to a 2006 Equity survey (the actors union).
- Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama – Royal Scottish Academyof Music and Drama is one of the top 5 drama schools. According to the 2010 Guardian University Guide Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama is ranked 3rd in Drama Education and 4th in Music Education in the UK.
To check out these schools visit their website to learn more about them and how to apply:
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.