These are the top five successful entrepreneurs. An entrepreneur is a person who starts a new enterprise or idea. This person assumes full responsibility for their idea. Their success or failure is fully based on how their idea is accepted by the rest of the world.
- Benjamin Franklin – Benjamin Franklin could be called the first real entrepreneur in the United States. Benjamin Franklin was an inventor, author, printer and very smart businessman. Many of today’s entrepreneurs model themselves after Ben Franklin and his ideas. This is what makes Benjamin Franklin one of the top five successful entrepreneurs of all time.
- P.T. Barnum – P.T. Barnum was the creator of the Barnum and Bailey circus. He called it “the greatest show on earth”. P.T. Barnum used people’s curiosity to lure them into his circus. P.T. Barnum used freakish and interesting people and animals to make a buck. This is what makes P.T. Barnum one of the top five successful entrepreneurs of all time.
- Thomas Edison – Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. He also invented the phonograph and talking motion pictures. In fact, Thomas Edison had more than 1300 inventions in all. He was one of the greatest inventors of all time. Thomas Edison put the name into entrepreneur. He stood behind his inventions which are still used today. This is what makes Thomas Edison one of the top five successful entrepreneurs of all time.
- Henry Ford – Henry Ford invented the Model T car. His company later became Ford, named after him. His greatest impact was on industry. Henry Ford figured out how to make the moving assembly line. This moving assembly line is still in use today. This is what makes Henry Ford one of the top five successful entrepreneurs of all time.
- H. Ross Perot – H. Ross Perot is known by many because of his run for President of the United States. Ross Perot invented electronic data systems. This data processing was how large companies were able to fully take advantage of computer technology. His idea made Ross Perot a very rich man. This is what makes Ross Perot one of the top five successful entrepreneurs of all time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …