Beautiful women from around the world often can't come close to competing with the top Asian models. These gals have it all, from lustrous locks, curves, smiles, to personalities and culture. Take a moment to meet some of the industry’s best.
- Jewelyn Tamsing is a sizzling mix of Asian, Hawaiian, Filipina, and Spanish blood. This top Asian models was crowned Miss Aloha Tower 2007. She is known for runway, fashion shows, lingerie, and on the martial arts scene. She is a belly dancing instructor and loves to hand sew her own costumes. Her photos have appeared on many different sites, such as askmen.com
- Asia Rain is another top Asian model that is too beautiful for words. She comes from Michigan and is Korean by birth. Born on Valentine's Day, her looks can only be matched by her success. She enjoys dividing her time between Michigan and California. She is well known on Myspace, The Source Magazine, and in HBO's "Entourage".
- Another of the top Asian models that is at the height of her game is Layla Lu. This Filipina bombshell is hot and down to earth, a hard to find combination. She loves dancing, modeling and watching movies. She can be found on Modelmayhem and many expos and shows such as Celebrity and Model Expo 2011.
- One of the most popular top Asian models is Eva Lovia. She loves to sprawl out in different ways to attract the perfect picture angles. Her long hair and deep eyes are some fans' favorite features of this gal of Japanese heritage. She has appeared on "Top Asian Models" and has her own website for members.
- Ashley Malia is one of the top Asian models that is of French, Hawaiian and Filipina blood. On her off time she enjoys walking her dog, going to the beach, and shopping. Her least favorite feature in a guy is when they're too cocky. Find her on websites such as Turnerplayground and Iclique.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …