Top Fallout 3 Mods
The top "Fallout 3" mods grant PC gamers the ability to enhance what is considered a video game classic as their hero survives the harsh DC Wasteland. These PC mods for "Fallout 3" should top gamers' list who are looking for added excitement or appearance once they have completed the original storyline. Mods also work to fix any of the deficiencies "Fallout 3" may have and create for top notch PC entertainment once they pick up the controller and wander around the Wastes once again. "Fallout 3" has become an institution for PC gamers and the top mods enhance the look and feel of the game to the overall delight of many that look for newer challenges and loot. Here are the top "Fallout 3" mods to download and go nuts with VATS:
- Mod Manager. A necessary mod for fans helps to create a file structure to follow which ones are active and what order the mods were downloaded. Gamers should grab this tool first before venturing out and grabbing new mods for "Fallout 3."
- Fallout Overhaul Kit 2 (FOOK 2). This mod revamps the entire game by adding more new weapons, clothes and textures to already established items. This hot "Fallout 3" mod adds more spice without changing what is an awesome dish of a game.
- Mart's Mutant Mod. The cure for the common gamer doldrums offers dozens more species of monsters to the Capital Wasteland. These enemies are smarter and stronger who will grab better weapons to take gamers out or can be as big as a house!
- Wanderer's Edition. The mod will take gamers survival instincts to the limit as enemies are harder and ammo is few and far between. Even worse, food, water and sleep also factor into this mod as player can take the harshest road to glory.
- NMC's Texture Pack. A mod created by a devout gamer uses the established template from Bethesda's art and enhances it to great detail. The environments of the Wasteland looks absolutely stunning and come in a variety of packs to suit one's machine.
- Project Beauty. Another mod also updates the faces of the many characters gamers encounter in the Capital Wasteland. Many of the citizens of this cruel landscape get a nice makeover and appear more like regular people.