Top Jobs In India
The top jobs in India are all over the job scale. Competition in the job market is strong and all sectors of the economy needs skilled workers. But there are some jobs preferred over others. Pay is a serious criterion but amenities that go along with a position is also a consideration. Certain jobs have a high value due to prestige and added benefits.
- Doctor. Becoming a Doctor is a gallant profession in any country and in India this profession is particularly special. Doctors are considered very special people and hold a reverence in the community. This top job in India is in high demand.
- Government position. This line of work is especially attractive because of the job security. The recruiting encourages competition for the various positions. These jobs are prestigious and involve the perks of travel and expense accounts.
- Transport companies. Transportation jobs are very lucrative with the benefits of traveling and exposure to other parts of the country. There are many sectors of the transportation industry growing in India, Traffic controllers Freight traffic consultant, Airport and Bus. All of these units of the transportation business in India is growing along with the economy of the country. This industry uses accountants, engineers, computer operators and a host of other professionals.
- Private Financial firm. Working for a financial institution pays quite well. A range of financial outlets offer good pay and the position is one of great respect.
- Military. A very honorable profession in most cultures.
- Hotel management. Creating an enchanting environment takes hard work and training. Hotel management in India is reflection of that quest for excellence. Comfortable pay and inviting amenities go along with a job in this industry.
- Grocery. This is a profession of the independent employer giving a service to the owner’s family the neighbor hood and the community. Many of these markets are small but essential to the community
- Airline Attendant. This job gives the advantage of decent pay and travel all over the world. The expense of food and lodging is paid for by the job and the flight crew occasionally has the opportunity to visit the cities traveled to, making this a top job in India.
- Catering. The food industry is an extremely lucrative people business. Business outlets have functions and need food for meetings and entertaining. This can range from a breakfast meeting to a company banquet or party. Catering for the private sector is perhaps more beneficial with weddings and family events.
- MNC IT company. Multinational companies wonderful places to get job training. These jobs pay well and bring money and prosperity to the community. Because of their extensive financial resources these companies are one of the top jobs in India.