If you are a mafia movie lover you would be dying to know the names of top mafia movies of 2010. After all, it would be a pity if you missed any of the mafia movies of 2010, especially the top ones.
- “Animal Kingdom” The mafia movie tells the story of the seventeen year old Joshua Cody who moves in with his criminal family when his mother dies. The story talks about the tension between the crime family and detectives and how the young teenager finds his place in the disarray. Starring James Frecheville, Ben Mendelsohn, Guy Pearce, Joel Edgerton, Jacki Weaver and Luke Ford. Directed by David Michôd.
- “The Sicilian Girl” Rita, a girl from a mafia family, decides to denounce the mafia system in front of an anti-mafia judge when her brother and father get murdered. Having angered the Mafia, she has to live her life on the edge. This is one mafia movie which has taken its inspiration from a real life story. Stars Veronica D’Agostino, Mario Bellevista, Gérard Jugnot, Roberto Bonura and Giulia Andò. Directed by Marco Amenta.
- “Hotel California" The film explores the underground crime in Los Angeles through the events that take place when three past criminal associates meet. The movie stars Erik Palladino, Simon Rex, Tyson Beckford, Tatyana Ali and Yancey Arias. Directed by Geo Santini.
- “Holly Rollers” The mafia movie tells the story of a youth who gets into drug dealings. He is introduced into the criminal arena by his friend who is connected to an Israeli gang. The film stars Jesse Eisenberg, Danny A. Abeckaser, Justin Bartha, Jason Fuchs and Ari Graynor. Directed by Kevin Asch.
- “Gangster’s Paradise: Jerusalema” The movie looks at the crime scene of Johannesburg including the local drug leads, real estate scams and the police through the struggles of a criminal on the high rise. The film stars Daniel Buckland, Jafta Mamabolo, Eugene Khumbanyiwa, Robert Hobbs and Motlatsi Mahloko. Directed by Ralph Ziman.
These mafia movies of 2010 portray crime in the thrilling and dramatic fashion that all lovers of the genre love, without forgetting the emotional content involved.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!