The top reggaeton songs are hits when they are first released and long after. Reggaeton is a type of urban Latin music sung in Spanish that has recently gained popularity outside of Latin America. These classic and new reggaeton hits continue to heat up the airways.
- "Gasolina". "Gasolina" was a platinum selling single released by one of the most well known Reggaeton artists of all time, Daddy Yankee. "Gasolina" peaked within the top ten on most charts that it entered.
- "Rompe". "Rompe" is another hit single by Daddy Yankee. The remix featured G-Unit, Lloyd Banks and Young Buck.
- "Lo Que Paso, Paso". "Lo Que Paso, Paso" is off of Daddy Yankee's seventh studio album. This was one of Daddy Yankee's most successful singles.
- "Rakata". "Rakata" was the first single performed by Regaetton duo Wisin Y Yandel. It was a top selling single in 2005 and 2006.
- "Sexy Movimiento". "Sexy Movimiento", also by Wisin Y Yandel, had success on the charts. A remix of the song was done with hit songstress Nelly Furtado.
- "Pam Pam". "Pam Pam" is on Wisin Y Yandel's fifth studio album. The song was performed at the Latin Grammy Awards in New York.
- "Dale Don Dale". "Dale Don Dale", meaning "Hit it Don Hit it" in English, was the first single on reggaeton star Don Omar's debut album, "The Last Don". The track features female reggaeton star Glory.
- "Angelito". "Angelito" is Don Omar's first single off of the album "King of Kings". "Angelito" means little angel in Spanish.
- "Oye Mi Canto". "Oye Mi Canto" by N.O.R.E means "Hear My Voice". The song features hit artists Nina Sky, Daddy Yankee, Gemstar and Big Mato. Gloria Estefan has made a song with the same name.
- "Rescate". "Rescate" is the latest single by reggaeton duo Alexis & Fido. The track features Daddy Yankee.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.