Top Restaurants In Ny
There are several top restaurants in NY to savor and enjoy. That’s the beauty of New York; it is a culinary wonderland that has endless possibilities when it comes to good eats and exceptional service. Whatever your ethnic cuisine choice is—you will find it in NY and find these top restaurants that will wow your taste buds and carry your senses to new heights.
- Frankie and Johnnie’s Steakhouse started out as a speakeasy in 1926. Patrons used the password “Johnnie” through the door peephole with a confirmation reply “Frankie.” They became a popular restaurant in NY with steaks and chops after the repeal of prohibition. The elegant and unique dining area showcases wild animal statues atop a glowing fire and elaborate dark mahogany mantel. This top steakhouse restaurant uses a secret seasoning of blended spices on all of their steaks. The service and hospitality are excellent, the food is satisfying; definitely a place you’ll return to over and over again. Frankie and Johnnie's Steakhouse: 32 West 37th St., New York, NY 10018, (212) 947-8940.
- Bella Blu Ristorante on the upper east side of Manhattan. The interior exhibits a creative Mediterranean flair, décor and architecture by Antonio Romano. This is a trendy eye-popping dining room and colorful curved bar; extravagant, abstract wall murals gives it an eclectic European feel. Bella Blu is a favorite mosaic brick oven pizza restaurant that takes the dining experience to a new level. The brick oven is a centerpiece seen from every table; the pizza toppings are exotic and flavorful. This surprisingly affordable restaurant can easily be packed by loyal patrons, so call ahead. Bella Blu Ristorante: 967 Lexington Ave., New York, NY 10021, (212) 988-4624.
- Epoca Restaurant and Lounge features the celebrity Chef Vincent Tropepe. Masterfully crafted Italian and Argentine fusion cuisine, the best of Chef Tropepe creations. This upscale restaurant is near the Empire State Building in Midtown Manhattan. The large dining room has stark white linens and polished wooden floors with a rustic and clean aura. The service is excellent and the food is eye-appealing and beyond reproach. Bring that special someone you want to impress for a memorable dining experience. Epoca Restaurant and Lounge: West 31st St., New York, NY 10004, (212) 695-6111.
- Per Se Restaurant is hands-down one of the top restaurants in NY. Located in the center of Manhattan, Per Se has its own unique style. It is often compared to The French Laundry because of the blue door, garden and fireplace, and use of earthy materials like marble, granite and copper floor tiles. Their mission is to give you a satisfying emotional experience with great food, impeccable service and a beautiful place to relax and enjoy. Their menu consists of small courses that satisfy your appetite, and pique your curiosity. Each day they prepare two new and unique nine-course meals made from the freshest ingredients; each course excites your mind with a new flavor and palate sensation. Seasonal white truffle from Northern Italy is the ultimate experience atop your favorite pasta; the aroma, taste and appearance of the thinly sliced, variegated truffle is a magnificent treat. Per Se Restaurant: 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY, (212) 823-9335.
- Le Bernardin Restaurant between 6th and 7th Avenue adjacent to the Theater District. Acclaimed as one of the top international seafood restaurants for more than twenty years. Chef Eric Ripert of “Avec Eric” fame and co-owner Maguy Le Coze have surpassed excellence with their unparallel service and seamlessly prepared French cuisine. The dinner menu is superb with selections such as Seared Langoustine, Mache, Wild Mushroom Salad, and White Balsamic Vinaigrette. Try the Yellowtail King Fish; Truffle Risotto, Spring Vegetables and Black Truffle Emulsion. Save room for a finishing touch on this gastronomical excursion with Caramelized Mission Fig, Red Wine Caramel, Hazelnut, Goat Cheese Fondant, Bacon Ice Cream from the dessert menu—one of many creative delights to choose from. Ask to see the tasting menu for a mouth-watering dream come true extravaganza of taste combinations that are out of this world. 155 West 51st Street, New York, NY 10019, (212) 554-1515.