Top Ten Fastest Motorcycles In The World
Curious about the top ten fastest motorcycles in the world? Just like with cars, motorcycle companies try to make the fastest and most stylish vehicles in the world. The fastest motorcycles in the world are for the daring. Riding a motorcycle requires a bit more skill then a car when you are driving at top speed. The top motorcycles have speed and beauty that can match the fastest cars in the world.
- Dodge Tomahawk. The Dodge Tomahawk is rated as the number one fastest motorcycle in the world. This motorcycle does not look like your traditional motorcycle and it is able to reach around 300 mph.
- Suzuki Hayabusa. The number two fastest motorcycle in the world is the Suzuki Hayabusa. The Suzuki Hayabusa is recorded as going 220 mph. The Hayabusa has a 1350cc motor in it. An interesting fact about the Suzuki Hayabusa is that the name Hayabusa means black bird.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 R. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 R was brought into the world in 2004. It was redesigned in 2005. This bike has a liquid cooling 998cc engine with a top speed of 190 mph.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 is the number four motorcycle. This bike was introduced into the motorcycle world in 2006. It is able to reach 180 mph and it has a liquid-cooled engine in it.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000. As the number five motorcycle, the Suzuki GSX-R1000 sits at 178 mph. This bike launched in 2001 with a 999cc, inline four-cylinder four stroke engine.
- Yamaha YZF-R1. This Yamaha gets to be number six on the list. The Yamaha YZF-R1 was first introduced to the world in 1998 with a top speed of 177 mph. The engine that is found in this bike is a genesis engine.
- MV Agusta F4 R312. An older bike which still remains on the list of the fastest motorcycles in the world is the MV Agusta F4 R312. This bike was shown to the world in 1994 and is still one of the fastest motorcycles at 176 mph. This motorcycle has 185 HP.
- Ducati 1098 S. This Italian-made bike is the number eight fastest bike in the world. The Ducati 1098 S is able to reach 172 mph. This is one of the few bikes that has a liquid engine.
- Honda CBR600 RR. The Honda CBR600 RR is number nine on this list. The CBR600 RR can reach about 172 mph with its 1,700cc motor. This bike was introduced into the world in 2004. When this bike was brought out, it impressed everyone with its new and fresh design.
- BMW R 1200S. The final motorcycle on this list of the fastest motorcycles in the world is the BMW R 1200S. This bike has its top speed at 167 mph.