Naming the top ten most beautiful women in America has got to be one of the most popular games across bars in the country. We at MadeMan have our own list of beautiful, sexy women who we think bring that something extra to everything they do and that’s why they are on our list of Top Ten Most Beautiful Women in America.
- Halle Berry Now here is a woman who puts her all into everything she does, whether it be in political satire like "Bulworth" or geeking it up in the "X-Men" films. However, everyone will remember her Oscar-winning performance in "Monster's Ball". If not the movie, the sex scene with Billy Bob Thorton, which ranks as the closest thing to hardcore porn Hollywood has released in years.
- Christina Hendricks Is there anyone who would argue this woman is one of the most beautiful women in America? Not only is she one of the stars of the hit drama "Mad Men" (love that title), but she is the darling of the Hollywood paparazzi whenever she goes out.
- Charisma Carpenter Geek fans know this woman well. From her first appearance in the TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" in 1997, she has wowed fans with her sultry pouts and overall kick-ass nature. She proved that she is one of the most beautiful women in America in 2004 when she appeared nude in a "Playboy" pictorial shortly after the birth of her child.
- Anna Paquin Starring in the HBO hit "True Blood", this blonde American beauty is also the second-youngest winner of an Oscar. She scored the honor at age 11 for her role in "The Piano". Recently, she delighted fans when she announced that she is both dating her costar and that she is bisexual.
- Olivia Wilde Speaking of playing for both sides, fans of the TV medical drama "House", know Ms. Wilde well as "13", the bisexual doctor with Huntington’s Disease. In addition to steaming up TV screens, she smokes up theaters as one of the leads in Disney’s "Tron: Legacy". And for those who want to see even more of one of America’s most beautiful women, she has a nude scene in her film, "Cowboys and Aliens".
- Rachel Nichols The name may not be familiar, but sci-fi and action fans know the face. In the 2009 "Star Trek" reboot, she played the green-skinned redhead Gaila. She appeared later that year in "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" as Scarlett O’Hara. The New England-born actress will be returning to the sci-fi genre later next year in the "Conan" reboot.
- Zoe Saldana Zoe Saldana also appeared in the "Star Trek" reboot as the new Uhura (and the roommate to Nichols’ Gaila character). However, that was not her only foray into fantasy movies. She provided the voice for Neytiri in the 3D mega-hit "Avatar" as well as played foil to Johnny Depp’s Captain Jack Sparrow in the original "Pirates of the Caribbean" film.
- Mila Kunis The Ukranian-born, Mila Kunis managed to avoid getting typecast as the sometimes ditsy, vain character she portrayed in "That 70’s Show". Not a bad feat for someone who couldn’t speak a word of English when she arrived in the States in 1991. She learned quickly and excelled in the business even faster, landing roles in such films as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "The Book of Eli".
- Danica McKellar Danica McKeller, who made little boys first realize they were attracted to girls from her turn as Winnie Cooper on "The Wonder Years" is clearly the most accomplished, as well as beautiful, American woman on the list. Having received a B.A. in mathematics from UCLA, she went on to write two best-selling books on math aimed at young girls to encourage them to get involved in a field largely dominated by men.
- Emma Stone Emma Stone is one of the youngest and most beautiful young women in America to come out of the Hollywood scene. America’s favorite young redhead debuted in "Superbad", and quickly made a name for herself in comedy by following up with hits like "The Rocker" and "The House Bunny".
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.