Top Ten Pump Up Songs For Football
Check out this list of the top 10 pump up songs for football if you need something to keep you motivated, either right before the big game or during training workouts. Whatever your training routine is like, you’ll have more fun with the right songs. Add these ten pump up songs to your workout playlist.
- "Thunder" - This AC/DC classic is sure to pump up your football workout. There's nothing like classic rock to help you pick up the pace, and "Thunder" doesn't disappoint.
- "We Are the Champions" - Listening to the right songs can enhance your exercise routine. Not only will you become less distracted, but you might also pick up speed while listening to a faster tempo, and this song by Queen will help you envision yourself as a winner.
- "Are We the Waiting" - Green Day has great vocals, a fun beat, and even better lyrics. That's why this is a great song for sprints. Add this song to the beginning of your football playlist to pump up the adrenaline.
- "Forward Motion" - This Relient K song will give you a not-so-gentle reminder to keep going on your run. As long as you're running in "forward motion," you can work through the pain.
- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" - When you think of pump up music, country music doesn't usually come to mind. But Big & Rich blends country, rap, and R&B in a big way. "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" is a hilarious song that will bring out the cowboy in any football player.
- "Born to Run" - Bruce Springsteen is a classic rock superstar, and this song will pump up your routine as you run, sprint, or jog. Was this football star born to run?
- "Dare You to Move" - This Switchfoot song has an inspiring message, and it will motivate you to train for football even when you'd rather be a couch potato.
- "I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas blends electronic dance music with catchy R&B lyrics, and "I Gotta Feeling" is a great song with an upbeat tempo to really get you pumped up before a football game.
- "Everytime We Touch" - This Cascada song is popular at dance clubs, but the fast tempo means this is a great choice for your playlist, because it keep you working hard.
- "It's My Life" - When you listen to this Bon Jovi song, be careful not to belt out the lyrics at the gym. This classic rock song is a must for any pump up playlist.