Whether it is the lyrics, beat or a combination of both, these top ten rap pump up songs for football will get anyone's adrenaline pumping. All of these rap songs can be interpreted and used as a great mix to pump up any football team or crowd. Inspiring, motivational, up tempo and hard hitting are three common factors these top ten rap pump up songs for football have in common.
- "'Till I Collapse" by Eminem. A top ten rap pump up song for football because of the motivational lyrics mixed with an adrenaline rushing beat, the lyrics talk about how no matter how much you feel like giving up, dig deeper. "I will not fall, I will stand tall, feels like no one could beat me," are some of the great pump up lyrics that song has.
- "Stronger" by Kanye West. It is the combination of auto-tone, hip hop and lyrical hook that makes it one of the top ten rap pump up songs for football. The lyrics are, "That, that don't kill me can only make me stronger." This up tempo rap song should be on any pump up song for football mix.
- "Heart Of A Champion" by Nelly. Nelly attacks the lyrics on this pump up song like a football player should attack on the field. The hook, "Cause I'm on my way, I can feel my ring coming It's the blood of a champion, pumping," can express wanting a championship football ring.
- "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf Ft. Lil Wayne. This debut single from Rudolf is a top ten rap pump up song for football because it incorporates rock. Lil Wayne brings the rap, and Rudolf brings the rock, which is an amazing combination for any pump up song. The beat is infectious, and the lyrics, "When I arrive I bring the fire," can pump up any football player or watcher.
- "Run This Town" by Jay-Z. This top ten rap pump up song for football features Rihanna, who provides the vocals for the hook. The beat is almost tribal, and has a slow build which goes perfect with the lyrics. The rap songs lyrics are about taking charge, and running over the competition, something that can pump up any football team or fan.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. The sudden explosion of the aggressive beat makes this rap song a must have for pump up football mixes. The song is used in "8 Mile" when Eminem pumps himself up for a rap battle. The chorus can be used for a game pump up, "You only get one shot, you better not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."
- "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J. The 1990 rap track about being better than the competition is a great football pump up song. The aggressive chorus ties great with football since the sport is all about knocking down the competition.
- "Make 'Em Say Uhh" by Master P. The hook in this rap song is great to get pumped up for any sport, especially football. The beat makes it impossible to sit still, and the aggressive way the lyrics are attacked can make anyone's adrenaline rush. The rap song is full of confidence that is perfect for any football pump up mix.
- "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy. This top ten worthy rap pump up football song is best using the clean version. The beat samples Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Town" which is a crazy pump up beat all on it's own. Top that beat with heavy bass, and aggressive lyrics about wanting to mess up the competition, and you have an amazing pump up song for football.
- "We In Here" by DMX. Confident lyrics about being the best and a hard hitting beat is what makes "We In Here" one of the top ten rap pump up songs for football. It is the perfect song to pump up, too for running over people on the football field.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.