Here is a list of the top 10 richest male country music singers. Country music is a hot new trend; Taylor Swift is all over the radio, and not just on country stations. But let’s not forget about our favorite male country stars.
- Kenny Chesney– Known for singing in bare feet in a hammock on the beach, Kenny Chesney earned 71 million dollars in one year. His concerts are always sold out, and he produces Billboard hits annually. His Flip-Flop Summer Tour in 2007 was the highest-grossing tour that year.
- Rascal Flatts– This country group has some original country twang, and this, along with some genius songwriting, led them to earn 42 million dollars during their 2009 tour American Living Unstoppable.
- Toby Keith– Toby Keith sings country music with a humorous twist. He made $30 from recent concerts alone, but he also has a solid number of record hits, including the tongue-in-cheek "Let's Talk About Me".
- Keith Urban– Keith Urban is another successful male country singer who just doesn’t seem to sleep. This Aussie made over 70,000 dollars every night in his last concert series, and he continues to release Billboard hits each year. His latest album called "Defying Gravity" was released in 2009.
- Garth Brooks– If you haven’t heard of Garth Brooks, you haven’t listened to country music. This country legend was a record-producing machine in the 1990s, and he recently made his millions through a deal with Wal-Mart. Today, he is starting a concert series with Encore Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
- Tim McGraw– Faith Hill’s hubby is a country music millionaire with eleven number one albums and 21 number one singles. His trademark song "Live Like You Were Dying" was the number one country song on Billboard charts in 2004.
- Brooks and Dunn- This famous country duo makes a lot of money in concerts, and they’re almost always on the road. They reportedly have $20 million in earnings. The pair earned the Vocal Duo of the Year Award from the Country Music Association every year between 1992 and 2006 except for one year.
- Alan Jackson- Known for his iconic white cowboy hat, Alan Jackson is a member of the Grand Ole Opry, and has 25 number one hits under his belt. Over fifty of his singles have been included in Billboard’s Top 30 Country Songs. His 1995 Fruit of the Loom Comfort tour earned $40 million.
- Big & Rich– Although this group is relatively new to the country music scene, they hit it big with their debut album "Horse of a Different Color" in 2004. Four songs from that album soared to Top 40 hits after the album’s release.
- Brad Paisley-Mix Toby Keith’s humor with Big & Rich’s mainstream appeal, and you get country music newcomer Brad Paisley. All of his albums have been rated gold or higher by the RIAA, and 25 singles have made it to the Billboard’s Hot Country Songs charts. He is famous for his hit "Little Moments".
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.