Topics To Talk About With Your Girlfriend
If you are looking for topics to talk about with your girlfriend, then that means you want to get past just the physical part of your relationship and start to develop a meaningful union. Girls dig that sort of things. In the beginning of any new relationships you will find your way to some common ground if you communicate honestly. Here are a few topics that might get the relationship wheels going for you.
- How would you define romance? This topic to talk about with your girlfriend hits the nail on the head. Girls liked to be wooed. Once you know what pushes her buttons you are on your way to being her Prince charming.
- What is your biggest aspiration in life that seems impossible? Here you get to know her dreams, big or small. This will reveal a lot about her ambitions.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve every done? Every dude should talk about this topic with his girlfriend on her uninhibited antics. Always good to know her wild side.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? This definitely will let you know if she’s a glam girl, hometown girl or on-the-road girl. Where she aspires to live is a great topic talk about with your girlfriend.
- What is your ideal job? This lets you know if she’s inward in her career such as capitalism or if she’s outward such as saving the whale’s sort of thing. This is a great topic to talk about with your girlfriend because it reveals her character.
- What are you looking for in a guy? While this might seem like an explosive topic, you will know if you measure up to her expectations. It’s not about changing yourself for her but knowing what she’s looking for and if you fit the bill.
- Do you want kids anywhere down the road? This topic to talk about with your girlfriend will let you know if you are both on the same page on having a family. She might put her career first, she might want kids, or not want any at all. You’ll either have common ground here or this might be a source of contention in the future as your relationship develops.
- Do you like doing things alone? It’s always good to know if your girlfriend is the needy clingy type or independent. Be sure to slip this topic to talk to your girlfriend about early on in the relationship.
- Are you closer to your mother or father? This reveals if she’s daddy’s little girl or if she liked doing things with her mom. Huge difference in how a woman behaves depending on which parent she was close to.
- What makes you happy? Romance is one thing, happiness is a whole different topic to talk about with your girlfriend. Once you know what makes her happy, then you’ve got the ticket to becoming a good couple.