Toyota Concept Cars: 5 Best
To be on top of all of the latest and coolest cars, car lovers should check out the five best Toyota concept cars. We give you the five best Toyota concept cars.
- FT-CH. This is a compact car, but passengers would never know it when they are riding in this comfortable car. This car is light weight and extremely fuel efficient. Having a low target price point to appeal to younger buyers is why this is one of the best Toyota concept cars.
- FT-EV II. This futuristics car has sliding doors on both sides of it. Even though this is an ultra compact car it still has seating for four. One of the best this about this car is that it is electronic. This car has smooth acceleration and is very quiet. Having a joystick operations is why this one of the best Toyota concept cars.
- Toyota/Billabong Custom Ultimate Venza Concept Car. This concept car is perfect for any outdoorsman. A Special feature of this concept car is the Toyota racing development brake kit. This allows for easy stopping on off road adventures. The custom roof rack on this car lower to easily load snow boards and other outdoor gear. Having a custom shower makes this one of the best Toyota concept cars.
- FT-86. Guys, who like to impress the ladies, will the this sporty concept car. This awesome car is powered by a two-liter boxer engine. The flashy red body color and modern interior makes this one of the best Toyota concept cars.
- IQ. At less than ten feet in length, this is one small car. The dashboard and door panels were reduced in this car making the interior of this car fairly spacious for such a short car. Having highly integrated crush zones makes this one of the best Toyota concept cars.
Posted on: Jun. 01, 2010